Chapter Two

Mia

After getting out of class, I told my dad, my aunt picked me up so he didn't have to worry. Lately I've been eating a whole lot, this pregancy shit is really starting to become noticable. I looked around the kitchen, to see no food. I should be a good daughter and go groccery shopping.

I went into my room and grabbed my purse and an oversized jacket and some leggings. I put the alarm on and headed towards the store.

I had to do alot of walking, although it was close I get tired real quick, and it's summer so I can get tired even faster, and being pregant don't really help.

I walked about 3 blocks until, I finally reached to the cloest store. I grabbed a shopping cart and started pushing it around, until I went into the candy ideal and seen a little girl getting joyfully treated to my her father. i remember, back then when I was like that. 

Damn, where does time go? I walked past them and got my favorite candy and smiled at them. The father looked no older then 17. I looked around to fine my favorite candy, gummy bears. But it was too high. I got on my tippy toe, and tried to reach it but it was no use. Being 5'1 isn't always fun, it may be cute but the struggle of getting things are real.

'' You need some help? '' The guy chuckled.

I covered my face and nodded my head.

'' Here '' He said handing me two boxes.

'' Thank you, but dang do I look that fat? '' I joked.

'' You good ma, but nah. '' He chuckled.

'' Mia. '' I extended my arms.

'' Rider, but you can call me Trae. '' He said shaking my hand.

'' Thank you again '' I said as I placed them in my shopping cart.

'' You straight ma, see you around. '' 

I smiled and pushed my cart around to get all the other neccesary stuff, i needed. I rang my stuff up and walked towards the exit, and started walking home. 

Cameron.

I walked back into the Nailshop with my mom today, hopping to find ol girl, but I didn't. I ain't saying, I'm feeling her, but from what I heard about asian females they be tight. 

After my mom got everything done, I dropped her off at home and decided to walk around my hood, to see if these young niggas and old niggas doing there job correctly. I carried my gun just in case anything happen, or some stupid ass nigga tried to pull some pussy shit.

I was walking around, when I seen this female walking around with a shit load of bags from the store. She took a seat down at the bench, as soon as she turned her head I already knew who she was. 

I walked up towards her and smirked. She had this concerned look on her face, looking left and right.

'' Please leave me alone. '' She said getting up.

'' Ain't nobody tryna hurt you. Lay back on that. '' I said as I walked with her.

'' I don't think, this is a good idea or safe. ''

'' I know everything around here. This my hood, every nigga knows me and knows better then to fuck with me. ''

'' Mhm '' she mumbled.

We started walking in an awkard silent, until she frozed and focus on the house infront of us.

Mia.

We were walking in an awkard silence, and that's when it hit me. We were walking to my house, and my dad never approves of me dating a guy at this age. Especially not no thug black guy. You can consider my dad a racist person.

I stood still and looked at my house, when I notice the door was about to open so I turned around and looked at the guy, I never got his name.

'' You have to go. '' I panicked.

'' Calm down. I'm just gon walk you to the door. ''

'' No please goo '' I begged.

'' Nah, I'm walking you to your door. '' He said.

Then, my dad started walking over here. Lawd please save me right now.

'' MIA WHAT THE HELL I TELL YOU ABOUT LYING TO ME, AND HANGING AROUND THESE TYPE  OF BOYS OR ANY BOYS? ESPECIALLY THESE BLACK BOYS. I DON'T LET YOU GO NOWHERE FOR A REASON. '' He yelled as he held on to my arm.

'' AS TO YOU '' He pointed to the mysterious guy. '' DON'T FUCKING GO ANYHERE NEAR MY MOTHER FUCKING DAUGHTER, ''

Cameron.

She kepted on begging me, to leave and I was confussed as fuck. Any bitch would be lucky, if I walked them home especially if I didn't hit it. Then, a 30 something guy came out the house and started yelling at ol' girl.

'' MIA WHAT THE HELL I TELL YOU ABOUT LYING TO ME, AND HANGING AROUND THESE TYPE OF BOYS OR ANY BOYS? ESPECIALLY THESE BLACK BOYS. I DON'T LET YOU GO NOWHERE FOR A REASON. '' He said as he grabbed her arm.

'' AS TO YOU '' He said pointing to me. '' DON'T FUCKING GO ANYWHERE NEAR MY MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER. '' He yelled.

'' Get the fuck outta my way man, '' I said.

'' What you gon do about it son? ''

'' You over here treating yo daughter, like she a piece of shit or something and you got some nerves to call her yo daughter. Move around partna. ''

'' MIA GET IN THE HOUSE. '' He shouted, she didn't hesitate to run into the house with her groccerys.

'' Since, you wanna act like you grown and shit we gon handle this like grown man. ''

'' For a nigga, that don't like black people, sure do try real hard to act black. '' I chuckled.

'' Don't worry about me and my actions son. Stay in your place, which is as a child. Yo parent's must of not taught you right. ''

The shit was just foul as fuck, I decked him in the face causing him to stumble back, but that ain't stop him from throwing bloody ass punches right in my face. For a guy that's around his 30's nigga can handle himself. I swung left and right in his face as he did the same, then shots started firing. We both turn out head my direction to see my little youngs firing shot.

'' Everything good boss? '' He said.

I didn't say shit. They held up there gun ready to shoot him, until his daughter came out the blue and stood in front of us.

'' Yo put that shit down. '' I said, as I started walking away.

Mia.

I was watching everything happen from the house window, Then, my dad started fighting the guy. Let me tell you something about my dad, he has hands for days. He'll fight any nigga older and younger then him. 

If you can beat my dad's ass you have my respect because my dad is one strong ass nigga. From what, I see it was sort of a tie although my dad was getting more licks. Then guns started to get fired. 

I could tell by the looks of both there face, they were caught by surprised and turned the other direction. I ran out the house, and stood in front of him begging and pleasing that they wouldn't shoot him.

'' Yo put that shit down. '' The boy said, as he started walking away.

Hopfully after this, he'd leave me the fuck alone. I don't want no one in danger.

-

-

-

 AND CUT.