Chapter 5

Mia.

I put the top coat on the lady's pedicure, when my boss called my name. " IM COMING ! " I shouted. I smiled and told her her total, and received my $10 dollar tip. I smiled and help her down. After helping her down, I ran to the front where all the customers and my boss were. I walked up to her with a confussed look.

" There are some guys looking for you baby girl, stay close so if anything happens ill be able to beat some ass. " She said.

I chuckled and gave her a nod, little did I know she was dead ass. She loved me like her daughter, that's why she let me work here.

I walked outside to see Cameron & the rapist. You can't be serious right now, this just killed my vibe. I sighed and turned around to walk back in with Cameron touched my hand softly and guided me towards the nearest bench with a table.

It was an awkward silence, so I took that as my cue to get up, so I did until Cameron called my name. I sighed and looked back at them sitting down.

" Where you going ? " The rapist said.

" I mean, I'm not finna sit here and just look at y'all when, I could be making some money in there. " I said.

" Hell nah, you got my child up in there breathing that stank ass smell, smellin people's feet and shit, fu-- " He said before he got cutt of my Willie.

" Willie chill nigga damn. You wanna make her ass run away from you? "

Oh that's his name, Willie. Hmm.

" Look, I'm finna tell you this as real as it gets Lil momma. You finna live under our roofs until this baby pop, and I want you to know that shit. And what's the sex of the baby? And oh about this job, you ain't gotta worry about it no more, you gon have all the money you need. " Willie said.

I chuckled to myself, this nigga gon get enough about thinking about what he wants. The world don't fucking revolve around him. I looked at him in disbelief do I really look a gold digger or some shit?

" Look, Mr.Ace you not gon tell me how the fuck to run my life. You either pick to be in my daughter's life, or you can step out. But don't think about running shit around here.'' I said as I got up.

'' Look, Mia just sit down girl. '' Cameron said.

I sighed and sat down right infront of him.

'' Wait it's a girl? '' Willie said.

I was about to say some smart mouth stuff, but i knew it wouldn't be the best time for that, so i kept my mouth shut and nodded my head, I then noticed I had a kool-aid smile on my face.

'' Look, you can work here if you want to, but what we telling yo-- '' Cameron tired explaining.

'' The fuck he-- '' Willie interupted him.

'' Nigga you got one more fucking time to interupt me, without getting fucking punched in the face and that's a legit ass promise. But look, I know yo parents gon trip about you being pregant when they find out, and i know they gon kick you out. So it's better that you tell them now and you come to my crib iight? ''

'' I'm scared. '' I admited.

'' Ain't shit to be scared about ma, I got you. '' He said.

I smiled, i honestly don't know why, but i trusted his words. But if Willie would of said that, I would laugh and joke him off. I can't take him seriously on the real. I nodded my head. 

'' I'll be right back. '' i said, as I walked into the nailshop trying to find my boss.

I found her by the waxing area, waxing someone's eyebrow. I smiled, and noticed how talented she is, she has new customers coming in everyday and the bussiness is aways running. I walked up to her.

'' I'm going to be off for the day, I think it's time for me to tell them . '' i said.

'' You sure babygirl . ''

'' Yes, ma'm wish me luck ''

She smiled, and kissed my forhead and gave me a kiss on the cheek. '' You've matured doll, I'm proud of you. '' She said, that's all it took for me to have confidence.

I walked back out and hopped into the car. The car ride was loud, especially with Willie constantly talking about how he'd kill niggas just for his daughter and etc. Who'd ever taught you'd met your rapist again.

'' Look, you have 10 mins, to go in and tell them. after that I'm going to go in alright ? '' Cameron said.

I sighed and nodded as I walked into my house.

Let's see how this goes.

-

-

-

-

-

Comment/VOTE. 

Give me somee feedback please ? I'll give dedications and shoutouts to the comment that is best.