Chapter 4

Mia.

There soon the guy that raped me. I swear, my heart felt as if it was beating ten times faster. I started walking a little faster, but the grip on his hand was a bit to tight. I just give up as sighed looking at him.

Good thing, it was still day time and the streets are crowded so if. He tried pulling some slick shit, people around us will see and help me unlike the last time.

" That's mine? " He said referring to my stomach.

I slowly shook my head no. I was wearing leggings, a big white shirt that last kings in gold with black leggings. Although, I was wearing something big, you could still see my baby bump. I decided I'd wait a few months until I actually find out the baby's sex, so here I am today, 7 months getting ready to find out my baby girl or my baby boys sex.

" Stop fucking lying ! "

" You're the only that took my virginity ! So you do the math ! " I yelled back at him.

He looked at me pissed off as hell. It kind of scared of me, but I stood my guard. He raised his hand up getting ready to hit me, but since I didn't flinch, she didn't hit me. I was so use to getting hit, it didn't even matter anymore, but I promise that'll change.

" Look bitch, I'm going to say this shit as nicely as I can. As unreal as it sounds, I wanna be in my seeds life. I ain't mean to rape you, it was an accident .

I shook my head slowly, and chuckled. This is ridiculous. As much, as I sound selfish, I really don't want this nigga to be in my child's life. Growing up and knowing that, he was born because his father raped his mom, probably makes him wanna kill his own father.

I walked into the building, and checked in. Of course he followed me. After, I finished checking in, I took a seat down and looked at my belly. How the fuck, was I suppose to tell my parents. The guy yanked my head and looked at me coldly.

" I'll be one fucking pussy ass nigga if you don't let me see my child. I don't give a fuck what the fuck I gotta do. If you ain't gon let me see him or her, I won't hesitate to put you 6ft underground. Don't think just cause you a female, I won't hesitate. Ask people on the street if they know Ace, and they'll tell you wassup about me and my past with killing people. " He said before he walked away with a smirk on his face.

" Mia Tran. " The nurse called.

I stepped up and followed her into the room where Dr.Jaing is.

" You know the routine baby girl, I hope you took your meds daily. "

I nodded my head slowly and lifted up my shirt, and layed down on the bed and waited for her to put the gel on my stomach.

" She's doing pretty fine. Healthy, heart at a normal beat. Rember, to stay unstressed . "

" She ?! I'm haveing a little princess. " I said, but more to myself.

About, 5 mins later, she came back with the ultrasound and have me a hug. She knows my story, and she also knows that my parents don't know because hell, I don't know how to tell them.

Cameron.

Walking around, examining the warehouse, watching these young niggas yryna earn this dough to take care of there family, remind me a little of myself. I didn't grow up with to much, my life was IIght you know. I wasn't struggling but, I didn't have as much as other kids. I grew up around concided kids, so 10th grade in high school, I thought of hustling. I'd ripe people off, by selling 3grams for 90 and, on 4/20 I had money rolling in like crazy, because smoking weed was just so hype. Money started coming in so fast, I got addicated and turns out pops, had some little business going on, so he let me be his partner and that's where I am today. I didn't start hustling to long ago. About a year an a half. Which means a niggas in 11th grade.

I walked back into my office after, examing place. I walked over and sat on my chair, when the door had a knocking on it.

" Come in " I demanded.

I pulled out my stacks and counting them, making sure I ain't missing not one dollar. Then there stood my right hand nigga Willie.

" Wassup. " I said as I dapped him.

" Man, fam I fucked up bad. " He said as he closed the door behind him.

" What yo dumbass do now cuh? " I said rubbing my face and putting my stacks back in the saving.

" IIght, but like 6 or 7 months ago, I raped this female. I ain't rape her for no reason. I thought it was the right one but it wasn't, because I was a little tipsy. I did it because Slender's old bitch took all his money instead of bailing him out when he was behind em bars, so I decided to do him a favor and torture the bitch before he get out. So when, I was fucking her, I popped her you know. Then that's when it hit me ol girl a virgin. But I remember Slender's girl was a hoe so that wasn't true. So I looked at her face again and that's when I knew I fucked up bad. I just seen her today and she pregnant with my seed. I was abouta hit her ass for having a slick mouth but when I notice it ain't scare her, I stopped. Ole girls name is Mia. And I told her, she better let me see my seed. As I threaten her ass, saying if she don't she home be 6 ft underground. She Asian, and she pretty fine I gotta admit that. "

Mia? The Mia I know? Nah, shit can't be real.

" Follow me, and tell me if this is her " I said as I left the office.

He nodded and locked the door behind him. We hopped in my car and drove to my momma's. Then, I drove her to the nailshop like I usually do, I could tell that Willie had a weird reaction but once he walked in and seen Mia his expression change to happy.

I stepped up to the manager, and looked at her.

" Can I talk to Mia privately for an hour or two. " I said.

" Sure. " She said looking unsure, but going to the back and getting Mia.

-

-

Y'all probably didn't see this coming. Lmfao, I wanted to clear some shit up. Comment and give me some feedback please .