Chapter One.

Mia's P.O.V

As I walked towards the mailbox, I looked down at my growing baby hump. Being pregant at the age of 15 isn't something, I always wanted. Especially if, I got raped. I Got the mailbox and slowly walked home. Just ending Freshman summer like this isn't what I expected either. I thought, I would be around crusing with my niggas and everything but I'm doing the total oppisite.

'' We have to talk. '' My mom said as I closed the door behind me.

I nodded my head as I took a seat on the couch infront of her.

'' We have this summer program, we want you to go too. '' She said.

'' Man, that's to much ! You always making me go to school. I understand I'm asian and all but when the h-- '' I said before getting cut of my a smack in my arm by my dad.

'' Don't talk to your mom like that. You're going and that's final. '' He said.

I nodded my head as I held onto my arm that still stung. I use to always be daddy's little girl, until everything changed one day. I use to always massage his back and kiss his cheek everyday right after he came home. iw ould tell him '' I love you '' every second I seen him, but now everythings different.

I went into the shower and let the hot steam hit me while, I cried. Same routine just a different day. 

--

I rolled out of bed to go to this summer program thing. I did my daily routine and changed into a lose  tanktop with some jeans. I'm not the pretty girl that every one dreams of. I'm that average girl with a middle stage family. I don't dress to impress nor do I want too.

After getting to know everyone in my class-room, I decided I'd go to work. 

Once, I arrived at the nailshop I felt like I had no worries. I do this job so, I can get some money on the side just in case I need anything, because I hate asking my parents for stuff. They always ask questions.

'' Where you going with that money? ''

'' Why do you need it ? ''

'' Nothing is that expensive. ''

Same questions repeated when, I ask for money. So, I decided that I'd go and get my own little job. I know it's not much, but it's a little something some. 

Cameron's P.O.V

After putting he rest of the money, I made today into my saving, I had to go the the nailshop with my mom. A drugdealer in a nailshop? Shit, i don't give a fuck how weak that shit looks like because, at the end of the day that's my momma and my only momma.

'' Let's go '' I said grabbing the keys off the table.

After that long ass 45 min drive to this certain nailshop my mom loves going too, I finally pulled up. She did her special as, I sat in the couch just looking around like this place new or some shit.

Then, that's when it caught my attention. I ain't ever seen this girL here before, but shit a nigga ain't mind if I see her more often. Fine as hell, but the way babygirl dressed ain't impress a nigga one bit.

'' How may I help you sir? '' She asked as she walked over to me.

'' I'm good ma. But you can keep me company '' I said as i licked my lips, that shit be having females dying over.

'' I'm okay '' She said as she walked over to her nail station.

Did this bitch just leave, like she ain't intrested? Shit hell nah, ain't nothing abouta go down like that. Cameron will get what the fuck he wants, when he wants. End of the mother fucking story.

Mia's P.O.V

He's cute and all, but his cockyness piss me off. I can't stand someone that's like that. I know i caught him offguard when, I walked off. But that's how a bad bitch keeps her guard up.

After closing up the shop and collecting my 60 dollars, I decided to get home. When, I got home I instantly got yelled at.

'' Where the hell have you been at? Who let you go ? '' My dad yelled.

'' The nailshop, I told you. '' I replied.

'' Who let you ? ''

'' ..... ''

'' I asked you a question ! ''

'' No- '' SMACK .

'' Don't talk back to me, while I'm talking ! '' He yelled as he dissapeared into the hallways.

He irrates the fuck outta me man. When, I talk you get mad. When, I DONT' talk you get mad. What type of shit is that? 

I went into my room and stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower before hitting the sheets.

-

-

-

-

-

-

 Tell me that you think ?