Chapter 11

Cameron.

After, putting him down for bed, I went downstairs to get something to eat. I grabbed an energy bar & a Gatorade. I sighed, and ran my hands down my faces. Willie's bitch ass had to do that shit & fuck everything up. Talkin about we fam & shit. Fuck outta here with that shit.

" What's wrong? " My momma said coming from behind me.

I sighed & took a deep breath before telling her the whole story, of everything that happen. She sighed & shook her head the more deep I got into the conversation .

" So how'd D? " I asked.

" She didn't make it. " She teared up.

" Damn, what did she say to you tho ma? & Why was she here? "

" She was dropping the rest of Damien's clothes off, because she said she couldn't handle being a mother & she couldn't let Damien go through that. & she also told me, how she was going to get killed tonight if she didn't pay the money & don't give her a funeral or nothing. Just be the best father for her baby, and dump her ashes in the beach in Compton" She explained with tears coming out of her eyes.

I shook my head, D wasn't ever anything more then a one night stand to me. D wasn't like em girl, she wasn't like them hoes that tripped on me if I wanted to be in Damien's life or not. She said she could play both roles if I wasn't going to man up to my shit. That's when I opened my eyes & realized I got someone to live for & a lil nigga to be a father too. I ain't love her, but she's a chill ass girl & she's the whole package .

" We'll look whose up. " My momma said referring to Damien.

" I'm a go get him & we'll go dump her ashes in the beach. " I said. She nodded her head, as I got up to get Damien.

" Dada ! " He cried.

" I'm finna take you to dump your mommas ashes Lil man " I said picking him up and kissed his forehead.

I got him dressed & changed his pampers. I picked him up & held his carseat with my other hand. I strapped him up in the carseat & drove to the steepest side of the beach.

" Okay, stand up " I said squaring down to his level holding the box.

" Tay Tay dada " He said.

I chuckled, little nigga knew how to make me smile through the sworrowest moments.

" Throw this in there, dump in it there, but don't get it on your clothes. " I told him as I gave him the box.

I held on to him tight, because I don't want him to drown or nothing. He did it slowly & got all the ashes out.

" Good job Lil man " I said helping him back into the car & dapped him.

--

Mia.

I woke up to see a wide awake Damien laying on Cameron chest. I chuckled & cooed him, before he started crying.

" Damn " Cameron groaned & mumbled.

" It's okay her face ain't that ugly " He chuckled & rubbed his back.

" Dick. " I mumbled getting out the bed.

Today, I was almost 8 months pregant, so i have to go in for my regularly month check-ups. I showered & changed into a turqiouse maxi dress with my white flats and a gold chain. I sprayed some perfume on me and headed back into the room. 

'' Where you going? '' Cameron asked.

'' To my doctors appointment.'' I answered dryly.

'' How you gettin there? ''

" Walking? ''

'' I see you ain't a morning person with all that damn additude. But i'm going to take you. Hold on. ''

I nodded my head, and sighed. I took a quick mirror picture on my phone and posted it on instagram with my caption saying : '' I Bet yall didn't know that I was pregant, but the secrets is out. Love you dolls :* ''

After him, and Damien got dressed, we finally got in the car. I strapped my seatbelt over me while listening to Tyga's old mixed tape Black Thoughts fill the car. Ever since, I was 10 i was always inlove with tyga. I wasn't a big fan as I am now, but Tyga is still bomb as hell & I give him props for bring the nigga he is today with his perfect ass.

I leaned my head aganist the glass window and started staring outside. I've never seen this side of California before. I honestly don't know where we were going, especially since I never told him where it was.

'' Cameron, where we going? '' I asked confusingly.

'' To this photoshoot. I know it sounds gay, but sine this is my seed that i knew before it popped, i wanted to try something different. '' He said.

I was beyond shocked. This is beyond perfet, never would i of thought of this idea & it makes my heart melt that he thought about it, without me begging him to do it or for me to bring up the idea. At this moment, I really didn't care if I was late to my appointment because, my doctor would understand and be happy or me, so she'll set me up with an appointment. 

'' This is so perfect, Cameron. '' I finally let out.

'' Damien's grandma made me drop him off, so that's where we going now. '' He said.

'' Aww, i wished that he'd be in it with us. '' I suggested. He nodded, his head as we pulled up to his baby momma mom's house.

While, waiting I pulled out my phone and told her every detailed that happened between me & Cameron. At first, she wanted to kill him because he raped me, but the further i got into the covnversation, the more she actually understood and her idea of murdering him went away. It felt amazing to have someone that's not blood , that actually cares as much as she does.

'' So, i'll see you tommorrow '' She said.

'' Yes ma'm. '' I said before hanging up.

-

-

-

-

 Well, wasn't that just the cutest ?