šezdeset sedam [full]

Wait for it

Jimin is kinda nervous. He has a good idea how to light up Yoongi's mood and let him take a break from all the learning. But somehow he still has some fears - what if he doesn't like it?

Finally the black haired boy arrives at Yoongi's apartment and before knocking at the door, he takes a deep breath. His boyfriend opens the door, at first a little bit pissed off, but after he saw Jimin's flawless face and the soft smile on his lips, the older can't stop smiling brightly too.

They start kissing at the door. First gentle and slowly but after realizing that they both want more, the kiss gets wilder and more passionate.

"Wait let's continue this in my room." Yoongi says after breaking the hot kiss. "Go first, Yerim is in the living room so.."
Jimin understands what the older means so he goes to Yoongi's room. The perfect moment to put his idea into action. So he starts Yoongi's stereo, on which the both always listen music while talking or something, and puts the CD he brought with him, in it.
Meanwhile Yoongi enters the living room, where his older sister watches on of her favorite dramas while eating excitedly chips.

"Jimin came over to help me with math. We'll be in my room please don't disturb us."

"Yee" She doesn't even give her brother attention, her drama is more important, so she just raises her hand to show Yoongi to fuck off. Better for him.

Back to his room, he notices Jimin sitting on his chair which was put, for some reasons, in the middle of Yoongi's room.

"Everything okay?" The older asks slowly entering the room. "Y-yeah. I prepared something for you."
Yoongi raises an eyebrow before he's pulled into a demanding kiss.

"Sit down baby." Jimin says which turns Yoongi really on - he loves it when Jimin calls him baby.
As Yoongi sat down, Jimin turns the music on and starts to take his clothes off while moving towards Yoongi. He begins with the suspenders on his pants, before moving on to his white shirt and unbutton the buttons without taking the shirt off. It just shows his well formed abs.
The younger makes slow and smooth moves with his body, before he sits on Yoongi's lap, still moving his hips. He's stripping to "Earned it" of The weeknd, on his playlist there're mostly songs of the Weeknd.

It gets really hot between them, Jimin's moves make the older go crazy. Every touch is full of passion and pleasure, every kiss gentle but also wild; their bodies are in perfect harmony.

Jimin goes off Yoongi's lap, to unbutton his, well now tight, red pants, noticing the boner in his underwear, and starts to strip again. He loves dancing so much, so he thought dancing for his boyfriend would be even better.

Kissing slowly, Jimin finally takes off his shirt, while moving his hips to the rhythm of the music. He can feel Yoongi's hard member but he wants to torture his boyfriend a little bit so he stands up and with that, he breaks the kiss.

Dancing to the rhythm, Jimin tries his best to dance like the hot boys in Magic Mike. Yes, he got his inspiration from that movie and watched it like 10 times just to learn the moves or how to dance correctly to the music. With his sexy dance, Jimin wants to provoke the older because he can see how turned on Yoongi already is.
His hands run through Yoongi's pink hair and Jimin pulls Yoongi's back. The older waits for a kiss but he won't get one because Jimin just wants to feel Yoongi's hot breath against his face, while the older placed his hands on Jimin's perfect ass, before slowly sliding them under his underwear.
Jimin smirks as Yoongi starts to massage his ass and even touches his hole with his fingers. Yoongi can't hold himself back anymore so he stands up and connects his lips with Jimin's. They start kissing aggressively and the younger pushes Yoongi back on the chair and jumps on top of him.
But somehow the chair can't carry both of them and as Jimin jumps on it, it is about to fall backwards.

Unfortunately it happens and both of them fall to ground, causing a loud noice. And with loud I mean really loud. After what happened, it got really quiet, nothing can be heard, just the music still playing quietly in the background.
Now both of them are laying on the floor, Jimin on top of Yoongi, both in pain. Suddenly the older starts giggling at Jimin's clumsiness while the younger starts blushing because he's embarrassed as hell.
All of sudden it knocks on the door causing the both to freeze in their movements and to look at each other with shocked expressions.

"Is everything okay guys??" Yerim asks the two boys who are still laying no the floor, not able to move nor to speak. "What was that?? It felt like an earthquake."

Yoongi can't hold his laughter but still tries to be quiet while Jimin hits him lightly. Suddenly Yerim tries to open the door and again the both freeze but luckily the door is locked. "I locked it." The older whispers, before Jimin sighed in relief.
"Everything is okay!" Yoongi screams still under Jimin. "You can go now we need to learn!"

"Okaaayy I have a date now I'll be home around midnight so don't wait for me!" Yoongi's noona responses before leaving the both alone. The boys sighed in relief as they heard that the frontdoor was closed.

"I can feel your cock baby." Yoongi whispers in Jimin's ear, giving the younger goosebumps and making him blush. "Y-yah..!" The black haired boy hits his hyung lightly while blushing even more.
"Let's get in the mood again. We're not finish yet and the music is still playing."

He's kinda embarrrassed now because he destroyed the atmosphere with his clumsiness but Yoongi think it's really cute. To make the younger comfortable again, he starts kissing him and touching his perfect ass.

Jimin slowly sits up, pressing his butt against Yoongi's crotch and lightly moves his hips back and forth. As he's on top of Yoongi, he starts touching Yoongi's chest, before taking the older's shirt off. Jimin places kisses all over Yoongi's chest, leaving hickeys on the pale skin.

"You're really hard baby."

"I'm not the only one." Jimin answers before kissing his boyfriend roughly while slowly massaging Yoongi's crotch. Somehow they changed position, without breaking the kiss and now the older is on top of Jimin.
They are so turned on at the moment. Breathing heavily, sweating, kissing, touching and moaning. Their bodies harmonize perfectly, like they were made for each other.

Jimin unzips Yoongi's pants to give his hard member some space. From this moment the older knew what his boyfriend is aiming to.

"You want me to fuck you?" Yoongi whispers in Jimin's ear, smirking lightly.

"Yes, please."

Take that shit and be happy ogay i tried ogay i fucking tried