šezdeset četri [full]

wait for it

ssugasexual: i arrived
ssugasexual: be there in 5 mins

chimchim01: okay I'm already waiting chimchim01: my mum had to left for work btw

-

The older can't wait to see his baby again so he hurries up to arrive at his boyfriend's apartment at time.

"Hey baby~" Yoongi greets the younger, before pulling him in a long hug. Afterwards they share a gentle kiss and enter the apartment afterwards.
Being greeted by Jimin's cat Suga, they went to the living room, where they start talking about their day and doing the usual stuff like eating, joking and cuddling.
From all the funny jokes Jimin made and his weird facial expressions, Yoongi really needs to pee because he had to laugh so much, so he stands up and heads to the bathroom.
Meanwhile Jimin decides to change his thick sweater because it is really hot in the apartment. Changing his sweater and standing half naked in his room, the younger didn't see his Hyung watching him from the door.

"Yaa! You pervyyy!" Jimin graps a pillow and throws it at Yoongi, who's smirking brightly. Before Jimin could throw another pillow, Yoongi runs towards him to hug the half naked boy in the next moment.
They giggled and are just about to fall to the ground, gladly they didn't.

Yoongi runs his fingers through Jimin's soft hair before he presses his lips against Jimin's. The kiss is full of passion and pleasure. The hands of the older slides down to Jimin's well trained chest, touching every part of his perfect body while the kiss is getting wilder and wilder. From Jimin's soft lips to his cheek, Yoongi starts kissing his jawline, his neck and his chest.
After he presses his lips against Jimin's again, Yoongi slowly pushes the younger on his bed without breaking the kiss. The older kneels down infront of Jimin, causing the younger to look confused.

"I want to make you feel good, baby." Yoongi says looking at Jimin's kinda sweaty face. He looks so perfect right now. Yoongi loves they way Jimin looks like at the moment. His red and swollen lips, the messy hair and his heavy breath make him look so natural, hot and beautiful. The older can't take his eyes off of his perfect boyfriend.

"But I'm already feeling good." The other responds , caressing Yoongi's cheek and looking him deep into his eyes.

"That's not enough. Just relax and enjoy it." Yoongi says as he unbuttons Jimin pants and starts to make the younger feel better.

-

"Did you like it, baby?"

"Y-yeah."

I suck at writing smut like yoongi sucks Jimin's dick
sry guys you won't get proper smut here in this story