Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve - Thanks to Melissa, who helped me out with this update ! x

" So what do you wanna do ?" Cheryl asked, her feet dingling off the edge of Kimberley's bed.

It was the following day, and both girls had decided to spent as much time together as possible.

" Erm . . . A dunno," Kimberley replied while crawling on the bed beside the Geordie. She lay her head on Cheryl's lap, staring up at the girl. " What do you wanna do ?"

Without saying a word, Cheryl bend her head down, capturing the girls luscious lips. Kimberley clung onto the brunettes neck, pulling her down on top of her. Their tongues battled slowly as their hands began to wonder.

" My parents are in the next room," Kimberley mumbled, the feeling of the Geordie's tongue exploring her mouth proved a little distracting.

Cheryl, remembering that they where packing some stuff in their room, pulled away. " Ooh aye sorry."

Giggling, Kimberley pulled her back down. " I didn't say we couldn't kiss." The younger girl smiled. Leaning in again, she let their lips connect.

They kissed for ages. Short sweet kisses, long passionate kisses, they done it all. Both girls truely loved embracing each other like this, they loved trying new things out together . . . they loved that they felt so comfortable with each other. It wasn't until they heard Kimberley's mum walk into the hall that they broke apart.

" Cheryl honey ?" she asked, knocking the door.

Cheryl sat up, trying to act normal. " Yeah ?"

Suddenly Diane's head appeared round the door, she smiled. " Would you like to stay for dinner ? . . . I think we're goin' to order a Chinese ?"

" Are you sure ?"

Diane nodded. " Course. We're just goin' to order a variety of things . . . Is that ok ?"

" Aye. Sounds good thanks."

As soon as her mum had left the room, Kimberley turned back to face the Geordie. She was just about to kiss the girl when she got up. " Where are you goin ?" she asked confused.

Cheryl didn't answer, instead she made her way over to the desk on the other side of the room, reaching for Kimberley's camera.

" Cheryl . . . we're not takin' dirty photos."

The younger girl laughed. " Nah . . . we should do photo albums for each other. Something to remember each other by," she smiled sweetly.

" Thats a brillaint idea," Kimberley repiled as she pushed herself off the bed, making her way over to the girl. Taking the camera from her, she held it out at arms length, pointing it towards them. " Here's the first picture," she said before kissing Cheryl's cheek.