Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

It had been a week since Kimberley had told Cheryl about her moving, and things had been full on between the pair. They spent every day together, talking, laughing, and sometimes crying. They also never missed an opportunity to make love, sometimes even doing it three or four times a day. After spending so much time together, both girls learned alot more about each other. Kimberley learned a bit more about Cheryl's past, and the struggles she had with her older brother, while Cheryl learned about Kimberley's passion for musicals.

" Did you get them photos developed ?" The Geordie asked, thinking about all the pictures they had took.

Both girls were lounging about in Cheryl's house, Kimberley had decided to stay the night, as Gillian was away staying with her friend.

" I'll put them in tomorrow. I've to get two sets developed . . . haven't I ?"

" Aye babe," Cheryl replied. Getting up from her bed, she made her way over to the girl, who was on the chair next to her desk. Sitting herself down, the Geordie staddled her girlfriend.

Kimberley placed both her hands on Cheryl's back, running them down until they rest on the girls bum. " You have the sexiest bum ever," she giggled. Resting her head against the back of the chair, she staired up at her girlfriend.

Cheryl shook her head. " Nah . . .  you have the sexiest bum ever."

Slipping her hand down the Geordie's jeans, Kimberley squeezed her arse. " Nope . . . it's definitely you."

The younger girl giggled cutely. Running her thumb along Kimberley's plump lips, she smiled. " Well in that case . . . you have the sexiest lips ever." She watched as the girl pouted, making them appear even plumper. Smiling, Cheryl leant forward and kissed them gently. " I just love them . . . and all the wonderful things you do with them."

Kimberley gasped in mock shock, her mouth opening slightly. Cheryl took full advantage of the situation. Slowly she leant in again, licking the girls bottom lip playfully before allowing her tongue to fall in, slowly she began exploring the girls mouth. " Can I have me pressie now ?" she asked once they broke apart.

" Ooh so that was your little plan." Kimberley laughed.

Cheryl smiled back, an innocent expression plastered on her face. Leaning in again she began kissing the girls neck, locating and sucking on her pulse point. " Not at all," she mumbled.

While the Geordie continued the assult on her neck, Kimberley pulled one hand out from the girls jeans. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a gold necklace.

Feeling something cold against her skin, Cheryl pulled back and looked down. A small heart shaped, gold locket sat against her olive skin, the light refecting and making it appear shinier.

Kimberley," she said whilst looking at her.

" Happy birthday," the older girl smiled back. Leaning forward she gave Cheryl a small kiss on the lips. " Well . . .  happy early birthday."

The Geordie giggled lightly before holding the small locket in her hands. Gently she opened it. " Theres no pictures," she frowned.

" No . . . I thought we could pick one of each other, when we get the pictures developed."

Cheryl smiled, tears welling up in her eyes. " It's gorgeous babe . . . thank you, and that's a brilliant idea." Wrapping her arms around the girl, Cheryl sighed. Right now would be the perfect time to tell Kimberley how she truly felt.

" I love you," she heard, Kimberley stroking her back.

Shuting her eyes, she tried to force the words out . . . but she couldn't. Pulling back she started at the girl " You too," she said. Moving closer she captuered the girls lips in a kiss once more.

*****

After going downstairs to show Joan the locket, both girls got ready for bed. Kimberley was already half asleep when Cheryl climbed in beside her. The Geordie wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, who in turn moved, and turned around so she was facing the wall.

" I do Kimberley." Cheryl said, knowing what was wrong with the girl.

" Do what Cheryl ? . . . say it."

The younger girl sighed. " It will just make things harder and more complicated."

Kimberley turned once more, facing Cheryl this time. " Things couldn't get anymore harder for me," she smiled sadly.

" Am sorry . . . I'm obviously not as strong as you," Cheryl replied, a lump forming in her throat.

Not wanting to ruin her girlfriends birthday the following day, Kimberley decided to drop the subject, instead she pull Cheryl into her arms.

The younger girl relaxed into the embrace. " I'm tired," she yawned.

Kimberley laughed. " Well go to sleep babe . . . you are in a bed you know !"

" Aye but I thought you would of wanted to . . . "

Kimberley kissed the brunettes lips sweetly, cutting her off. " Shh . . . you just go to sleep babe, get some rest for your big day tomorrow."

Both girls drifted off to sleep in each others arms, never wanting the moment to end, because they knew every second that went by was another second closer to Kimberley leaving.