·2·

December 9, 2015
Welcome back! Triple update today as celebration of my new book! {enjoy}

I prepared for my date with Edward by showering and then slicking my hair up, quite like the Bieb's style. I stopped at Jewel's on the way to his house and picked up some roses. They smelled delicious.

I trotted up to Edward's fancy door step and rang the door bell, only to realize that there was a sign with writing on it.

It read:

My dearest Cyrus, the door is unlocked. Please welcome yourself in. I'm upstairs.

I smiled and walked right in. His home had very modern decor with a nice scent of cranberry and lubricant. The stair case was a beautiful cherry wooden color and the railing lined in red velvet.

I stopped in front of Edward's room and took a deep breath. Right before opening the door, I noticed a large condom wrapper on the floor. My palms sweaty, heart racing, I smiled and firmly pushed open the door...

-only to find Edward having sex with another girl!

I screamed eerily and out of nowhere, people from my Philosophy class jumped out and started recording me.

"W-what's g-going on?" I stuttered nervously.

"You just got pranked, fag!" Someone shouted out.

"Ha! Gayyy!" Edward yelled. Him and his girl now had a blanket covering their naked bodies.

"Dumbass!" The girl shouted. Damn was her voice annoying!

"I'm not gay you idiot!" Edward laughed.

He then flinged his used condom right into my face.

The people began cheering and the room filled with laughter.

It landed right on top of my eyes.

I tried to hold back my tears as I wiped the soggy used condom off my face. I cringed in disgust.

"What's the matter, faggot, does it taste gross?" Edward laughed.

"Yea, faggot, I thought you liked that shit!" Jason yelled out of the corner of the room. "I'd say suck my dick but you'll actually do it!"
Everyone just burst with laughter again. It was nonstop humiliation. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer, so my tears burst out like a waterfall explosion. I covered my face with the palms of my hands and ran. I heard them shouting and laughing behind me, telling me to come back, calling me a fag, throwing condoms at my back. But I didn't care. I just ran. Public humiliation was my worst fear and now I bet that video would be everywhere.

I scrambled into my car and drove home. I couldn't stop trembling from fear until I finally got home.

I opened up my Windows Laptop and went on YouTube. Sure enough, the video had gone viral.