Chapter Three: New Home 2

[Myles you can move here in my house for the meantime, I'll help you as much as I can]

Napatigil ako sa pag singhot dahil sa sinabi ng boss ko. Ito na naman siya sa ideya niyang patirahin ako sa puder niya. Boss Lerina doesn't have any child so I think she tret me and her nepgew as her child and wanted to protect us like a parent.

"Ahm ayoko pong maging pabigat sa inyo Boss"

[You're not a burden to me Myles. You will never be. Are you home now? Should I fetch you now?]

"No you can fetch me tomorrow morning. I'm sorry that you're being drag to this situation and thank you"

[Okay then I'll be there at 6:30 am. Pack up now]

I ended the call at napa upo na lamang ako sa sahig at napa hawak sa ulo. My life is really f*cked up. Di nakapagtapos ng pag-aaral, nawawala ang nanay, at ngayon naman mawawalan ng titirhan.

Good thing boss is there to help me. She is always there for me as if she's my guardian angel. Huminga ako ng malalim at muling tumayo unti unti ko ng hinakot ang gamit ko at ang balak ko na lamang itira dito ay ang tutulugan ko. Mahaba haba ang gabing ito.

---

Lerina's Pov

"Ahhh my baby Myles must be devastated now hehehe"

I look at my phone with a cheerful smile. Finally she can live with me now. Her mother is a pain in the ass how dare she monopolize Myles on her own and even place her in that dirty place. Even though she already disappeared Myles keep looking for her, she keep stealing Myles from me even though she is nowhere to be found.

"Are you having fun Aunt?"

I raise my head to look at the guy who called me aunt. He is a tall handsome guy with a short black hair and a pair of brown colored eye. He is the root of everything that happened to my beautiful Myles. He is the reason I met Myles and I'm really grateful to him for that matter.

"Of course, my baby will be staying with me now hehehe maybe I can adopt her if we get closer hehehehe—eck!"

I giggled when I imagine her being my daughter but the guy in front of me suddenly grabs my neck. I saw his eyes that are ready to kill me his hands tighten the grasp in my neck as if wanting to snap it out of my body.

"Aunt you know Myles is mine right? How can I marry her if you adopt her? If she marries me she can be a daughter to you anyway. You can't cross the line aunt Lerina"

"*Gasp* Ye-yeah sorry... Sorry"

The hand that was ready to snap my neck out released me. I gasp some air and held my neck gently.

"Ah Aunt, I'll try to make my move now in Myles so you might see me go to your restaurant again"

He smiled at me while saying those words as if he never chokes the heck out of me. I wanted to punch his face but I know I can't do that or else I'll be truly dead.

Aish! This stupid nephew of mine! If Myles won't marry you I'm the one who's gonna kill you!

--

Myles' Pov

Morning has come my landlady and boss are with me here inside the apartment. Kasalukuyan kaming nasa kusina ngayon dahil halos gamit ko ang nasa sala kaya mahirap pumwesto duon. Tumingin ako sa landlady ko na puno pa rin ang dismaya sa mata. Ang unang bumasag sa katahimikan ngayong umaga ay ang boss ko na mariin ding tinitigan ang landlady ko.

"We will still pay the three month she did not pay, I'll also take care of the utility so that there will be no more complication"

"Sinabi ko na kay Myles na hindi niya na kailangan pang magbayad. Wag kayong mag alala di ko kayo hahabulin para sa bayad ng—"