The rain

~Back at the mansion forest~

As I step into the forest.....I could feel....nothing....no sadness....no happy or fun or scared..no nothing..I wonder If the others felt the same as I did.....I follow after the others keeping a eye on Wendy seeing she's a child.....I clench my dagger for safety feeling inside me....my father's iron with my mom's head band wrapped around the handle....."I will make you proud" I thought to myself these words wanting to make my parents proud of me...I always do stupid stuff ....

  Wendy- hey guys do you feel that too??* she looks back at me at everyone* it's a weird feeling..I don't like this place Carla * grabs Carla looking around*

   Carla-indeed....don't fright child it will be ok me and everyone else will protect you* small smile looks at me *

Happy- aye...I feel it too...hmmm maybe me and Lily can fly up and see if we can find the girl?* glances at us *

Pantherlily- mhm sounds smart that way we can see more and maybe how huge this place is* nods*

Mhm sounds like a good idea me Carla and Wendy will look around on foot * smiles* go ahead guys

Happy- aye! We will find u later when we find something!* flies up smiles goes above the trees*

Pantherlily- hey wait up* flies up with happy flying off into no longer in sight*

Ah ok so since no map I'm gunna go with my gut and go this way!* i smiles points to the left direction on a dirt path leading to a swampy area*

Carla- how simple of a choice child * rolls eyes *

Wendy- good idea maybe she went swimming !* smiles and follows after me her blue hair bouncing around *

.....As we all walk down the dirt bath to a creek swamp area it starts to rain but only a sprinkle of rain water....it seems as we walk deeper in to the woods everything became more clear and emotionally better...it felt nice...it continued to rain like this for many many minutes ...after awhile in this forest we all got used to it the rain dropping from the sky as little slits of water landing on the surface bouncing off into puddles.....Wendy and Carla both wet and shivering from the cold air coming in....

  Wendy Carla here * I take off my jacket and put it around Wendy and a scarf for Carla that I had been wearing now I just wearing a tank top *

Wendy- oh thanks Angel much better * holding the jacket on herself *

Carla- thank you.....* the scarf wrapped around her*

    maybe we should stop somewhere and find some    shelter till the rain stops and continue on through out there?* I glance at them stopping in my tracks as the rain gets heavier*

Wendy- maybe but we should find Lily and happy before we do I would hate to see them hurt or lost

Carla- the child is right we should find those hoolingines before they hurt themself* looks around in the sky * mhm if there's lighting I'm sure Lily will find us soon * she smiles laughs under her breath*

Happy- hey guys!* pokes from the bushes smiles wet* we found a cave after we found u guys come on!* smiles walks off the trail*

Oh hey uh come on guys* smiles and follows after happy as the others follow after me as the rain gets thicker*

Carla- by the look of this rain we will be here longer then the job intended to be * in Wendy's arms*

Wendy- yea no kidding* following after me *

  As we reach the end to a big open area with bushes and flowers and trees to the side as a dirt area opening to a little cave under the roof of the cave inside was a fire and big leaves as a sitting resting area sitting near the fire was Pantherlily and a small little girl maybe 10 years old with dark Brown short hair .."is that her? Did they find her already?" I though but no second more we all ran into the cave Just in time as the rain turned to heavy hail..