~back at the guild hall~

Levy- Gajeel look!* reading at a table in the guild hall wearing her fast read glasses worried runs to him holding a green book open to a certain page*

Gajeel-* looks at her confused* what? What is it?

Levy- I think Angel and them are in trouble....* looking at him worried shows him a page in the green covered book* it's the history of the Mraaians .....there forest that's in there back yard has these things...the are like parasites....first they fall from the sky as like rain ...then it gets on the skin...then once it seeps in to the body then the brain it slowly makes you sees allusions then makes you chase after nightmares that lead you to your death......if Angel and them go into the forest they could be in serious trouble.....but there's something else* takes out a newspaper clipping* it says that Andrew Mraaian, his daughter has uncontrollable magic power.....we need to go get them now * looks at Gajeel*

Gajeel- ....* in shock slams his fidt in his hand smirks* let's go save them!

Levy-* smiles takes off her glasses puts down the book jumps on his back * come on hurry to the train station!

Gajeel-* smirks holding her on his back runs out of the guild to the train station *