I'm a Iron Dragon slayer! or not?

~ the next day Time skip~

I running around town looking for a certain building....I had gotten a tip from a friend that someone can teach me iron Dragon slayer magic.....I didn't really wanna ask my parents for help...I don't think they want me to do this type of magic I guess they think I'm not up for it or something? I don't know I just feel right asking them.....I look back at my little map of where the place is while running around in circles until I run into a alley way....I look at the map...it says I need to go down the alley way then I will reach a end? I don't fliping know but let's just follow.... I walk down the dank dark alley way ...after awhile I reach a dead ....what the hell?! Where now!? I look at the the map the floor under me shakes ...a trap door reveals and I freeze and a tiny scream as I fall down the trap door hole through a slide sliding down left and right screaming....I eventually get shot out of the slide tube thing and land on a face first in a bunch of pillows... .I lift my head and in shock and look around....I was in a underground bakery shop!? The floor had checkers pattern red and pink tile the wallpaper was multiple types of cakes with the pink background....in front of Me was a little glass case where they kept the cakes and cookies I see the bell onto of it on the counter ....I stand up and to my left in even more shock I see my fair friend...red hair beautiful Brown eyes wearing her notmal silver armor ....and stuffing her face with strawberry cake???

ERZA!? What are you doing here!? What is this place? Um and do you need a napkin there?* looking at her amazed she can eat like that *

Ezra- glad you could make it Angel * muffled voice while she chews and swallows stands up dust off* I am here to teach you....and offer if you want to learn requip magic..* smiles and walks around on the pattern floor *

Wh-wh-what do you mean?! My friend uh told me to come here for to learn iron Dragon slayer magic!? * looks at her furious a little and confused*

Ezra-Angel....the way you hold your dagger* points at my dagger* you have so much magic energy...you should do requip magic like me...I can teach you Angel* smiles takes my dagger out of my belt and examines it* you can use all sorts of armors with iron....think about Angel...* smiles hands me back my dagger into my hands*

.....I don't know Ezra...* holds the dagger thinking about what my dad said to me before*

~flash back to last night ~

Me and my dad we're at the cross over bridge in magnolia over the nice river leading into the ocean....we were sitting on the bridge not talking just looking below us at the clear water...I'm still kinda upset at my father...I know I was a mistake to him ... .

Gajeel- Angel.....I'm sorry....* looks at Me and pulls me in close for a hug to his side*

I was shocked.....I gently hug back...it this area of how old I am so I forgives my father....at least for now...

Its ok....but I feel this why were are here...what is it you want to talk to me about dad?* I let go of him looking at him curious while I fidget with my dagger...

Gajeel- me and your mother have been talking. ....we want you to learn something else....magic wise...we don't want you doing my magic....* looks at me serious*

Excuse me!? What!? Where's the support!? I have always told you I want to be like you!? Why!? I though to myself furious and confused by theses sudden words

Why?????? Why not!?

Gajeel-....Angel there's more to mu magic then just eating iron and being able to use magic with it....I don't think you should...I'm sorry ... .but theres plenty of other magic you can learn?

......I'm...I'm gunna go home dad...* I holding back my tears that wanted to falls from my Brown eyes and stand up and walks off without saying another word or even glancing back*

~End of flash back~

...Ezra....I accept...teach me how to use requip magic.* I look up at Ezra serious and ready for anything *

Fine if I can't do iron Dragon slayer magic? I will kick your ass father with requip armor!

Erza-* smiles and nods and bring a out her sword* now...let's begin!

Hey guys sorry it was short trying to lead on the story and make it more interesting and go somewhere? Anyway hope you enjoyed!