We're back!!

~Miny whiny skip!~

Mira- * sigh looks at Lucy * I'm kinda worried lu....Angel and Wendy and them left 2 days ago and Gajeel and levy left yesterday.....do you think there ok???

Lucy- oh yea don't worry Mira it's Gajeel and levy and there daughter....trust me there fine* smiles drinking her smoothie from a swirly pink straw *

Mira- yes I know....I just hope there alright* smiles cleaning the bar counter*

Gajeel-* burst through into the guild hall with me and the others scattered behind him * WERE BACK!

Levy- yea hi guys, but me and Wendy have stuff to do!* smiles as she slips away with Wendy to a table*

As me and Katrina go to see mira ..they set down Pantherlily which was in Wendy's arms on the table as Wendy starts to heal him and levy looks through the books to see If there's a easier cure....

Hey guys!* smiles goes over to Lucy and Mira at the bar with Katrina on my back as I hold her* this on my back is Katrina ...she's going to be a new member!

Katrina-* slides off my back gently shy holding her arm looks at them nervous* h-he-he-hello nice to meet you ...

Lucy- awwwwww you are so cute hi I'm Lucy this is Mira glad to have a New member * smiles warmly looking at Katrina*

Mira- hello there I'm Mirajane you can call me mira * smiles waves* so Angel how was the job?

Um let's just say it was a mixture of bullshit* smiles * Katrina stay here with theses nice girls I'm gunna go talk to master ....Mira is he in his office????

Mira- yea actually just got back from a meeting with the magic council gray and natsu had a explosion* sighs smiles*

Natsu\gray- HEY!?* they are both bickering at each other like kids scraping*

Lucy- idiots....yea here Katrina want a milk shake?

Katrina-MILK SHAKE!!YUMM* smiles giggles sits on a bar stool* can I have it in cookies and cream milk shake please??* looking at Mira and Lucy*

Mira- aww yes of course give me a second* smiles starts to make the milkshake*

Ok see you guys in a minute!* I smile and walk to Makarov's office walks inside to see our beloved master looking out the window sitting on his table*
U-uh master...I am back from my job...I need to talk to you and explain

Master Makarov- oh yes Angel glad your back...um you may explain * turns around and looks at me*

~~Explaining Katrina and everything ~~

So yea...would you mind having a young New member master? All she wants is to be here..* looking at him breathing heavily from all the explaining*

Master Makarov- Angel reed redfox! This is alot!* looking at me furious sighs* her father will do anything to get her back...........but what you did...was good...yes she can stay..but no more trouble am I clear?

Y-yes master....thank you * picks his tiny body up and hugs him tightly smiling* I won't master thank you

Master Makarov- aye!? To tight child * smiling pats my shoulders to be put down* your are growing to fast

* I let go of him setting him down on the ground smiles pushes up my glasses* hehe thanks dad..* smiles freezes at the word dad a little and walks out of the office*

I go over to Katrina who is siping from a blue curly staw in her milkshake smiling as Mira and Lucy watch over her.....

I'm glad she is getting along and everyone seems to like her and she's making friends....I'm very happy for her...jez I sound either like a mother or a big sister...huh a big sister...

Hey Kat master said yes! Lets get you a tattoo!* smiles sits on a bar stool next to her Carla ignoring happy affections on the bar table to the far side of me smiles*

Katrina-* practically chokes on her milkshake looks at me a huge smile stretches on her pale sweet face she hugs me tightly around my waist* YAY!!!! I'm home! I'm home! * starting to tear up of happiness*

No no no tears sweet heart* picks her up into my lap smiles wipes her tears*

Mira- awww a New member!, ok katrina what color would you like your Mark and where do you want it on yourself sweetie?* smiles and brings out the fairytail mark stamp *

Katrina-* her face just filled so much of happiness smiling big looks at mira* I like the color Orange! Can you put it on my hand? Like lu lu's!* points at Lucy's Mark*

Lucy- awww* smiles awe her*

Mira- of course sweet heart let me see your hand you want it on * smiles holds the magic stamp sets it to Orange*

Katrina- yes miray!* smiles and sets her right hand on the bar table*

Mira-* she gently presses the stamp on katrinas right hand after a minute and pulls it away the beautiful fairytail Mark in dark Orange on her sweet little hand* there you go sweetie!

Katrina-* smiles happiness practically glowing off of her gets out of my lap and spins around the guild* IM A MEMBER IF FAIRYTAIL!!!

I smile looking at Katrina as she prances around the guild hall yelling she's a member...my heart feels that I have changed someone's life forever and it's a good thing...maybe when I master more of my magic I want to do I could help people more.....huh maybe ....I could ask my father for help....

~ I will write more very soon!!~