..Poor girl..

.....I wake up from a deep sleep I open my eyes to find that the train had stop and Lily was nudgeing me I sit up and yawn

Are we here???* small smile sits up *
Wendy and Carla standing waiting while Lily and happy beside me
Lily- yes we are here just out of magnolia .....this town is small but quiet the mansion is Just outside of the town area.....

...ok let's go* smiles slides out of the seat and goes off the train with Wendy and the others*
Carla-* floating following us downtown looking at the job flier* ok it seems this man's daughter had run away from the mansion and hadn't been found this seems like a strange job..

Wendy- I agree why would the girl run away? The father must be worried sick * walking*

Happy- yea but maybe she just got hungry and went to go find some fish to nimble on?* floating*
Carla- you fool not everyone is hungry ad you are happy ....* rolls eyes
Lily-.... I do think it's often strange this job as well.... thinking floating along me*
....yea but I don't know maybe the girl doesn't like where she lives.....* shrugs walking*

.......hm I do think it's strange she would just run away....maybe this is a kidnapping scenario...........poor girl

        As we start walking to a what seem to be a castle in size it had Windows everywhere with white rose bushes and concrete walk way to the huge brown flowered decorated door ....the door looked so nice and fit with house structure but something was very off about this place...I don't know why?
     Carla- well this place often seems like the heartfilia mansion * walking*

    Wendy- yea it does but maybe smaller and different * smiles knocks on the door making a bang sound on the door which u could hear inside the empty house*

Molly(maid)- * walks to the door opens it smiles looks at us* hello welcome to the Mraaian mansion the master has requested you....follow me please* smiles turns around walking down the pink and white tiled hall *

As me and the others follow the maid.. our footsteps loud from the empty open house and the hard floors.....I look around to see no pictures just light blue and purple flowered wall paper with Windows.....
    Pantherlily- * on my shoulder again whispers* something feels off doesn't it Angel?

   * looks at him whispers back walking * uh I don't know it's just a house what are you getting at Lily ?

    Pantherlily- I don't know just the feeling of this place......I Don't like it * stern face looking at the halls to The side of us as we walk*
   Happy- this place is huge and pretty * smiles walking besides Wendy*

   Molly- why yes this Maarain mansion has been around for Many years although awhile ago this place had a pest problem * smiles walking to the end of the hall where a Brown dark door is* but don't worry that was very many years ago * bows opens the grand door for us* in this door the master awaits at his office