Our First Time Meeting The Parents part 2

The rest of the day was kind of boring. We sat around and enjoyed each others company. I learned more of louis body movements. He would run a hand through his hair whenever his cheeks threatened to blush. He was never serious. Even when he tried to be serious, he would immediately crack a grin.

"What time is it?" Louis mummered. We sat with our stomachs sticking out after a fantastic dinner from my working mother.

I lifted up my phone and let out a groan, "almost 7." He let out a groan too.

"Hazz, I got to go. My mom wants me home at 7 but she said to bring you. I told her about how you saved daisy's life! She wants to meet you." He smiled his stomach still bloated.

"No. Lou that would be weird. You know I'm not good at meeting new people!" I sat up straight and shook my head. I was terrible at talking to anyone in general. I told you about te time I met louis. I could barely talk.

"It's my mom. You will be fine. Now go get ready or you can look like that and make a good first impression." He winked at me before clumsily standing up. I held out my hand and he pulled me up. I waddled to my room and quickly did my hair, brushed my teeth and put on a clean shirt.

"Harry. You look fine. It's not a big deal. You can look like a hobo and with a personality like yours, she's bound to like you." Lou reassured me for the fifth time. I felt like he was taking me to his parents as his boyfriend.

"Are you sure?" I rambled. I took my fingers from the steering wheel and ran it through my hair.

"Harry stop it." He reached out an grabbed my hand. I froze. It felt so nice having him hold me but I was scared. I looked at him and we locked eyes, "you look great."

I blushed and turned away, "thanks boo."

We pulled up to the door and I thought my stomach was going to drop. I knocked but louis walked past me and opened the door. I was escorted in by my best friend.

"Mum! Hazz- er harry is here." There was scrambling and then two girls ran in. One I recognized as the girl I saved. The other one looked identical to daisy. Two more girls appeared. As soon as we locked eyes both fixed there hair. They all looked like lou.

"Hi I am lottie an this is fizzy. I think you know the twins." The oldest one said. I smiled and nodded.

Finally an older woman came out and walked over to us.

"Hi harry! I'm louis mother. I wanted to thank you for saving daisy and bringing my naughty son home!" She kissed louis cheek. Louis cursed and wiped off the invisible saliva.

"I'm harry. It was my pleasure Mrs. Tomlinson." I smiled. This wasnt so bad.

"Oh babe! Please call me jay." She giggled. I grinned. "Would you boys like some dinner?"

Louis and I looked at each other, "NO!" We laughed. His nose crinkled and my heart sped up.

"I mean no thank you! Well I ought to be going. Thank you for spending the night lou. Nice meeting you all." I waved. I started towards the door.

"Walk him out lou!" One of the older girls whispered. I pretended not to ear it. I felt a arm link in mine.

"I'll bring you to your car, hazza." I smiled. I began to like that name. He was my boo and I was his hazza.

"Thanks for walking me out." The air was nipping. The moon was out. It was a beautiful night. A perfect night. It's amazing how a beautiful friendship can form in a day.

"Here is my number. Txt me. I'm serious. I want to keep you as my bestfriend." He grinned and handed me a piece of paper. I nodded and looked at him awkwardly. I didn't know what to do so I stuck out my hand. He gave me a funny look and jumped into my arms.

We both laughed. "Night boo." I grinned at the boy in my arms. He lifted his head.

"Night hazz. Make sure to txt me." He untangled himself from me. I waved and he turned around walking back towards the house. I saw 5 woman's faces pressed against the window. My cheeks heated up. I got in the car and drive back to my house.

That was my first time meeting louis parents.