Lost

Okay guys. The chapters are going to be name different. I can't think of anything else that starts with OUR FIRST so done with that. Continue reading

~Hunter :)

I fell asleep almost as quickly as I woke up. It was a dreamless sleep. Those are the worst for me because my mum says that I actually talk in my sleep. Never said anything bad, mostly names, I guess. I got out of bed and searched for my uniform.

"Shit." I mutter. I forgot to tell Louis last night that I have to work. I shake my head and grab my phone. It had two messages. One from my mum and the other from lou. I open my mums first. It's a shopping list.

I silently groan to myself before opening Louis.

"Sleep tight, hazz. And don't be worried about being a virgin. It's not a big deal. I was just making it sound so exciting because I thought a flirt like you would have done it. I think it's super special. Anyway night. -Boo"

I grin and type back a quick message.

"Thanks louis. I just don't want to sound pathetic. And hey I want to hang out today but I have to work. But after work you can help me go grocery shopping. ;) -Hazz"

I sat by my phone and checked it every couple of seconds. Jeez, I kind of am pathetic. My life revolves around my new best friend. Finally after about 10 minutes I decided that I should probably shower. I quickly got in and out. I shook my hair and pushed it off to the side. I spray myself with cologne and rubbed some deodorant on before slipping into my trunks.

I walked over to my phone and there was still not a message. I grabbed it anyway and walked down the stairs. Gemma was sitting at the counter.

"Hey Gem." I smile. She looks up from her magazine and gives me a smile.

"Hey Harry."

"Why aren't you at work?" I ask. She always works on Tuesdays.

"I decided since we are moving, no need to keep a job. Might as well just enjoy my friends while I still have them. I'm going to miss all of them. Harry we have lived here since forever. Why are we moving now? It can't just be for that job. Something else is going on. I know." She was almost in tears by the end. Her voice cracked when she said forever. It broke my heart to see her like this.

"I know. I'm just as hurt as you are but. Well there isn't much to say. We will make it through this." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. Gem and I had always been pretty close. We were best friends. I looked at the clock and realized that I was running late. "Crap I got to go. Love you."

I grabbed an apple and walked out. My phone went off in the car and I grabbed it quickly. I was praying it was louis, but instead it was Kizzy.

"Are you planning on skipping today too?"

I didn't reply but another txt made me jump. The screen lit up with Boobear.

"Yeah definately. The girls will be sad but the more time with you the better.:D -boo"

I laughed at his choice in words. I decided it would be best to txt him back when I got to the pool. I think I might as well do what Gemma did and quit my job. I want to spend as much time with my friends as possible. Which reminds me, I should tell louis soon.

"See you after work. -hazza"

The day was long. Kizzy got mad because she heard I was quitting. Josh didn't talk to me all day either and sandy glared at me but was relatively nice.

But finally the day was over. No more chlorine and children for me. I loved the smell of the pool, that was pretty much the only reason why I took the job. I later realized that kids would be involved an I began to like a few but most were brats.

"Harry!" I heard a familiar voice call. I whirled around and saw Louis jump off his vehicle. I laughed and walked over to him. "Ready to shop. By the way. I hate your job. It takes up to much time."

"Well I don't have it anymore so you don't have to worry." I smiled.

"You got fired!" He practically yelled. I couldn't help but notice his light blue shirt that matched his eyes quite nicely. His hair was wind swept and perfect. His face was practically glowing. I loved that about him. His face was so amazing.

"No. I quit. I got to tell you something." I muttered. It was now or never I guess. He nodded and kept his eyes trained onto me. "We are. Um.... We are moving boo."

His face dropped. I couldn't hold it in. I have been trying to for so long but I couldn't do it anymore. The tears welled up in his eyes. His arms fell to his sides. He looked defeated. Hurt. Sad. Lost. Just like me.

I was lost.