Big Break or Break Big

I woke up the next morning and I wanted to die. I could barely keep my eyes open. I kept blinking just to stay awake. Finally I managed to get up. i took a quick shower and combed my tangled wet hair. i put on my red lifeguard shirt and my pants. I did a look in the mirror and smirked before leaving my room. I walked down stairs and saw my sister and my mom sitting on the table. They didn't look to happy. My mum was whispering and Gemma was freaking out. She even slammed her fist on the table gaining a whimper from my mother.

My sister was pissed off. Her eyes were red and puffy, but her eyebrows frowned. Her lips slightly red and the makeup around her eyes was smudged.

"What's going on?" I said concerned. My sister and mom's heads popped up. Gemma hissed something to my mum. She got up off the chair and ran past me, soft sobs coming out of her mouth. I watched her hair stick to her wet cheeks. I wonder why she was crying. I wanted to run after her, but I thought I better figure out what's going on first.

"Mum?" I whispered. The air was heavy and you could feel the tension. My mum put on her fake smile and looked up at me. Her hair was a matted mess and her makeup done quickly.

"Harry! Come sit down. We have to talk, love." I obeyed and sat down in the chair where Gemma was sitting before me. I propped my head up with my elbows and took a banana out of the bowl and started chewing.

"What's happening mum? Did someone die?" I said, food flying ou of my mouth. She laughed half-heartedly. She shook her head and gave me a small smile. My mum wiped her hand across the bottom of my lips. I smiled.

"Gemma was just being dramatic. That antique shop I applied for, well I got it!" She said enthusiastically. I jumped up and gave her a hug. She looked happy but I still waited for the bad part. "Yeah! It's great. They want me to run their new shop!" I grinned.

"Congratulations, mum!"

"Thank you honey. We will be moving in about a month." She smiled. I stopped hugging her and looked her in the face.

"Where are we moving to? We are staying in Doncaster right?" I said seriously. She stopped smiling and shook her head. "Where are we moving?" I said worriedly.

"Holmes chapel." She gave me a sad smile. I backs away from her and stood up straight.

"Where the fuck is Holmes chapel? NO! I'm staying here. All my friends live here. Quit the job. We don't need it." I growled and begged. She grabbed onto my hand and brought it up to her mouth. She kissed my knuckle before speaking again.

"Harry. This is a big break for me. I know you want to stay with your friends but we do need the money. I had enough savings to last me awhile. I talked to Robin and he said that since he works over the Internet it will work perfectly for him." She sighed. Her eyes tearing up. She always did this when I was mad at her. I hated seeing my mum cry.

"I don't give a flying fuck what is perfect for robin. I want to stay with my friends, Gemma does too!" I was in hysterics. She looked at me.

"Please harry. I'm sorry but we have to." She whispered.

"No, I won't go. I'll stay with dad. I'm almost old enough to live on my own anyway." I said. I started crying. I wasn't sad, I was scared. "

"No your coming with me whether you like it or not. No buts. So you better be packed in a month, if your not then you will leave all your valuables here." She got up and walked out of the room. I wiped the tears from my face. I couldn't stop thinking of Louis. What would he do without me?

What would I do without him?