Our First Dinner

"Can I have the peri-peri chicken please?" I asked sweetly to the very cute girl at the counter. She blushes slightly and takes my money. Our hands brush and she quietly gasps.

"Sorry." She whimpers with a smile on her face. I smirk at her and wink. Louis pushes me away from the girl.

"Excuse me ma'am, if your done flirting with Harry. I'd like the barbecue chicken please with a Mountain Dew and fries. Oh and hurry up because I'm starving." Louis says rudely. The girl and I do the same thing, both of our mouths drop. The girl recovers faster then Me and tries to write down every word.

"Um.. Sure. Okay." She murmurs. "Sorry about that, sir."

She gives us out receipts and we go to sit down. I want to smack him but I would rather not mess up his hair. So instead I punch his arm. He whirls around and stares at me.

"What the actual fuck?" He growls.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What the fuck , louis?! She was hot and totally wanted me." I growl back. His eyes grow wide at my words and then narrow.

"She was a skank."

"Fuck off." I hissed. It was silent for a moment. I was waiting for him to apologize and by the look on his face. So was he. I don't know why he had to be so stubborn all the time, but I wasn't going to let a girl ruin our friendship. Bros before hoes.

"Listen lou-"

"I'm sorry Harry." He muttered. I smiled and leaned over the table so I could see his face better. It was a little red but still perfect as ever.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to the girl or called you bad names." I said. He looked and started to smile too. The girl called our number and I decided it would be best if I went and got it.

We sat down and laughed and joked. He was such a funny kid and had the craziest story. He made me laugh so hard that my coke came out my nose and by the end of our date...I guess, I felt so much closer to him. I knew more about him and it made me feel so good to just let each other know everything. We drove and the car ride was quiet.

"Harry?" Louis said quite serious.

"What?"

"Um....who's kizzy?" He asked embaressed. I turned slightly to him and gave him a confused look. "Well how was she in bed?"

I almost choked on my own spit, "how the fuck would I know? I've never- oops."

"You never had sex with her! Wait then who was your first? Harry, are you a virgin?!" He was hopping up and down screaming. My face went from pink to red to maroon. I wanted to run and hide.

"Um...yeah. I am." I muttered so quietly I couldn't even hear myself. But that was enough for Lou. He gasped and grinned like an idiot. "Stop looking at me like I'm a freak, louis! So what! I have never slept with anyone and I don't care to until I met the one I love! Now leave me alone!"

"Oh. Shit, harry. I didn't mean it like that. That's actually amazing that you want to wait. I think it's cute that you're a virgin." He smiled. I could tell he was trying to pick and choose his words carefully.

We pulled up into the house.

"Well night." I mumble. He looked at me and wrapped his arms around me from his seat. I leaned my head on his before he sat back up.

"We need to hang out more. I'll see you tomorrow. You can come over to my house. The girls have been begging me to bring you back over." Louis grinned. I nodded. "Night babe. Oh and don't forget to text me."

Louis got out and walked into his house. The girls sat at the window waving at me. I laughed and left my best friend behind.

That was our first dinner date.