11 & 1/2 Days

"Boo?"

"Hey Harry!" He chimed through the phone, that beautiful voice I fell in love with echoed in my head. "What's up?"

"Nothing. At all. I'm so bored. Can we go do something fun today?" I begged. He laughed on the other line. I didn't have anything to do now that I didn't have to work and my only friend was Louis. I guess I could probably call zayn and niall. They Are the closest things I had to friends. They never asked me to hang out but if I ever needed anything, they were there for me. Which reminds me I should probably call them sometime soon to let them know I'm moving. We could probably even hang out today and they could meet louis.

"Am I your only friend?" He joked. I scoffed and made a huffing noise to show that I was mad at him.

"Not my only friend. Do you want to hang out with my friends and I today?" I crossed my fingers. Now it was his turn to huff.

"Hazz, I don't do well with new people." I started to laugh.

"Bullshit! You walked up to me and invited me to a party the first day we met and you don't think you are good with new people?"

"Don't laugh." He scolded. "I'm serious. You're not intimidating."

"I am to intimidating. You just haven't seen me mad."

"Okay. What ever you say big guy. Well I will get dressed really quick and then I'll head over. Make sure your friends are nice."

I giggled and rolled my eyes. He sounded so cute when he talked. "Okay I will make sure they are nice. And by the way i just rolled my eyes. Have fun getting dressed, boo."

"Oh I will. By the way I am winking right now." We both laughed before hanging up. I got showered and threw on some black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I pushed my hair out of my eyes and brushed my teeth. I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen. Gemma and her friend, Becky, were sitting at the table.

"Hey Gem." I smiled. She had her concentration on Becky's painted finger nails.

"Hey Harry. Mum wanted me to let you know that she will be gone for most of the day. Her and Robin are going to go look for a new house today. She also said to start packing. I'm going out for a bit." She continued stroking her little blonde friends nails with the paintbrush.

I grabbed an apple off the table and took a bite, "Where are you going?" I mumbled between chewing.

"Out. And don't talk with your mouth full, harry." She scolded. Becky threw her head back and laughed.

"She's going to Jake's. He likes her and she likes him." She cooed. Gemma looked like she was going to slap her.

"Becky! I do not."

"Jake? Like jake the guy that bullied me threw all of primary school and through most of secondary school, jake?" I wasn't the most popular guy in school. Not a lot of people liked me actually. I never knew why. I was nice to everyone and tried to stay out of their way.

"He's changed and you can't hold grudges. He's a nice guy but I don't like him." She covered up for the black haired jerk. Becky pushed her bangs from her eyes an rolled them for us all to see.

"Whatever. I'm hanging out with louis, Niall, and zayn today."

"Of course you're hanging our with louis. He's your boyfriend." She giggled. Becky stood up from the table, carefully taking her hands off the table to make sure she didn't smear her nail polish.

"Harry? You have a boyfriend?" She grinned.

"No." I took another bite from my apple. I was done listening to their crap but as soon I started walking towards the door, there was a knock at the door.