Our First Call

I lay in my bed. My eyes locked with the white cieling with my head pressed against the white pillow. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to call him now but I wasn't sure if I should. I didn't want to seem clingy but I didn't want to seem self-centered.

I groaned loudly and threw my head into my hands. He probably wasn't even awake. I had waited an hour after I left to sit here And be where I am now.

"What do I do?" I whispered to myself. I can tell I was being a baby. I should just call him. No, I cant. What if I sound like his boyfriend if I call now? I grabbed my phone and typed in the numbers. I roame fingers over the small keys. What should I send to him? Hi. No too serious. Hey:). No, too eager. How about hey! Yah that sounds good. Um. Okay. Press the buttons harry. I finally got them in and tried to press send. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Damn it harry! Press send!" I yelled at myself. A ring made me jump. I pressed my phone to my ear. It wasnt that. It must be the land line. I ran across my room and down stairs. Each step made the ring louder. Finally I grabbed it and pressed it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry?" I heard a very familiar voice.

"Yes?..."

"Harry! It's boo. I waited for you to call but you didn't. I'm not patient. So I just looked styles up in the phone book. Easy peasy. Anyway. What are you doing?" He said bubbly. He had so much energy and such a good vibe. I loved it. Everyone nowadays sound so boring, so cheap. They never want to do something spontaneous. Louis was the exact opposite.

"Um... I was getting ready for sleep but you called." I mumbled.

"You didn't even think about calling me?" He whimpered through the phone. I could practically see his face right now. He acted hurt but he actually was kind of hurt.

"I... I did. I just..um didn't know what to say, boo." I muttered. I wasnt the best at coverups.

"Oh well that's okay. I think we should have another sleepover soon!" He practically yelled.

"Sure! I have to work tomorrow but you can come over after work." I smiled. It made me feel special how he wants to hang out with me.

"Will do styles! Hey give me your number! I want to txt you. Then you don't have to think. Just reply."

"Okay um it's 406-533-9877. Yah okay well I have to go to bed. Sleep tight."

"Don't let the bed bugs bite hazz." There was a click and the line went deAd. I smiled he was such a freak. He was my freak. My phone buzzed against my leg. I pulled out the electronic and opened the message from an unknown number.

'Hey. Sleep tight. -Your Boo"

I grinned before typing back.

'Don't let the bed bugs bite. See you tomorrow :) -Your Hazz"

I was a lot better txter than I was talker. Hopefully we could keep our relationship this good. I've always wanted a best friend like him. Seems like now I have one, or better. A brother.

That was our first phone call.