Chapter 7! :B

“Hey, why don’t we go to the movies tonight?” I smiled talking to the group.

“Yeah, that would be fun, what movie should we go and see?” Amy questioned.

“I hear they’re re-playing Never Say Never because of the release of the DVD..” Christian winked.

“Z-OMG lets go see it!” Emma exclaimed, trying to cover up her previous hate for Justin. He laughed at her enthusiasm.

“It’s not that good” he chuckled.

“It’s pretty good Justin!” Amy surprisingly said, Liam, Emma, Tom and I all snapped our heads in her direction, “What? I watched it on the plane, jeez…” She laughed, we all joined in except Justin and Christian because they didn’t understand, and they just stood frowning at us.

“Loooong story guys…” Liam told them and they both just shrugged.

“So, is it Never Say Never then?” Tom asked unenthusiastically.

“Er, yeah, if that’s alright with you?” I replied in a sarcastic tone.

“Whatever.”

“Jeez Tom, you’re in LA for the summer, live a little, and if not, don’t spoil everyone else’s time if you’re going to be boring!” I blurted what was on my mind, I turned to see Liam and Amy stood trying to keep themselves from laughing, I glanced back at Tom and saw him sigh and his eyes drop to the floor. Why was he being so down and depressed? He’s normally hilarious and fun, just like Liam. They always had a way to make us laugh and he’s being the total opposite right now.

We made our way back up to the main street from the beach and walked to the hotel, I soon found out that Christian and Justin had bought some spare clothes so they didn’t have to go back to change.

“Aim, Emma, come down to my mum’s room with me, we need some money for the movies and to get some food?” I asked and they nodded in agreement. We got into the lift and pushed the button for my mum and grandma’s floor.

“So, what’s up with Tom?” Emma broke the silence.

“I don’t know but he’s getting really irritating and not being himself…” I answered her. “I might get Liam to find out later…”

“Yeah, he’ll find out for you.” Amy joined the conversation. Ding, the lift stopped and the doors opened, we walked out and found my mother’s room. I knocked on the door and my mum answered after a little while.

“Oh, hey girls, have you had a good day? Come in…” She greeted us.

“Yeah, its been fun. We’ve decided to go to the movies tonight, we just wanted to say hi and possibly have some money…” I hinted to my mum and she laughed.

“Go say hello to your grandma and you might get some!” She giggled again, “She’s out on the balcony”

“Okay, thanks mum!” I walked out to the terrace and talked to my grandma for a bit.

*Liam’s POV*

It was great to be with my best friends away fromEngland. I loved it; my friends were the best, along with Christian and Justin who were completely different than I thought they’d be; I got along with them like a house on fire! That taught me not to judge a book by its cover again! I knew that Christian really liked Kelsey and she liked him back, but if he breaks her heart, he’ll get a straight up punch in his face from me and most likely Tom as well. That’s when I noticed that Tom was just sat on the terrace spaced out; he’s been acting weird since we met Chris and Justin on the beach. It must have something to do with Kelsey because he was fine at the mall and he just changed. I’ll shrug it off for now, but I have to ask him about it later, I didn’t want to be the one to spoil the group’s fun, I thought. My iPhone made a doorbell sound signalling that I just received a text; I checked who it was from, Amy. I smiled to myself.