Chapter 9! :}

*Next day*

*Christian’s POV*

I just woke up and saw that the time was10.01 am. Just enough time. I took a quick shower, picked out some board shorts and a t-shirt and some shoes. I wandered downstairs to find Justin, Caitlin, Pattie, my Mom and Dad in the kitchen, either eating, drinking or cooking.

“Morning…” I greeted everyone; my mom shot me a confused look,

“You’re up early Chris…”

“I have places to be” I answered simply.

“Is there a girl involved?” My dad interrogated me.

“Maybe, why?”

“We saw a picture of you and a girl holding hands on E! last night…”

“Is that bad?”

“No, I’m just saying, you know you’ll have paparazzi probably following you now they know Justin is here, etcetera…”

“We’ll be fine, what time is it?”

“10.30, what time are you picking her up?”

“Eleven, but it’s only a 10 minute walk to her hotel.”

“Okay, well get some food then you’ll have to go if you don’t want to be late!” My dad informed me on what I already know but I just nodded and walked to the cupboard and got out some Captain Crunch and poured myself a bowl, added milk and began eating. I finished eating within 10 minutes, it was now 10.40. I walked up the stairs and into my bathroom to brush my teeth. After I’d finished, I took out my phone to text Kelsey and tell her I’m on my way.

*Kelsey’s POV*

I was so excited for today! I’d just finished eating my breakfast it was 10.30, so I ran back up to the room and checked I had everything I needed, and that I looked good. I was wearing denim ripped short shorts, a pink tank top, and some white low top converse. I had my hair up in a high scruffy bun, and I had light foundation and blush but kept waterproof mascara on. I was wearing a multicoloured striped bikini underneath. “Hey Aim, do I look okay?” I queried.

“Yeah, you look really good!” She smiled, “No homo! I’m just sayin!”

“I know, I know, I’m not stupid!” I laughed. “What’s the time?” She looked down at her watch, “You’ve got 18 minutes, it’s all good”

“Okay, I’m gonna chill here with you for a bit then!”

“Fine with me!” We sat on the edge of the bed and switched on the television, we watched the Wizards of Waverly Place for about 3 minutes until my phone buzzed, I took it out whilst Aim carried on watching the TV.

-Hey, I’m just setting off now, see you soon! <3 –LilChrisB.

-Okay, see you then! <3 –itsKELS!

With that, I put my phone back in my pocket and continued watching the TV for another 10 minutes. “Aim, time please!”

“5 minutes, get your ass down to the entrance now!”

I laughed, “Will do, and see ya later on!” I exclaimed, giving her a quick hug and grabbing a piece of chewing gum from my back pocket. I skipped out of the door, not literally but walked excitedly; I got down to the lobby and walked out of the lift. I took my phone out when I reached the door, it was 11.00, a pair of hands covered over my eyes, “Guess who?” A familiar voice spoke up.

“Christian?” I guessed.

“Awh, how’d you guess? You didn’t peek did you?” He laughed. I whipped around to see Christian stood there with his famous smile on his face.