Wow, I think this is...Love. - A Christian Beadles Love Story

Okay, Hi there :D new story! i worked for like a whole day on this, i hope you enjoooooooy :B and yeah i know it takes ages to get to the point but i havent finished it yet and i hope to keep it going for AAAAAAGES :L just sayin. ;D kthnxbye. oh and please comment fan and vote?

CHAPTER 1!

*Kelsey’s POV*

“Kelsey! Get up please! We’re going to be late!” I heard my Mum, Anika, shout from downstairs, I groaned loud enough for her to hear, “You do remember we’re going on holiday right?” CRAP! I forgot! I leaped out of bed and ran downstairs to grab some breakfast. “Could I pleaaaaaaaaase have some nice cooked breakfast now I got up?” I smile a big cheesy grin at my Mother; she rolled her eyes, “Fine!” I laughed and went to sit on the sofa to watch the tv. “So, are you going to tell me where we’re actually going yet or not?” I asked Mum, she wanted it to be a surprise where we were going so since she told me 2 weeks ago, she hasn’t told me where we’re going, all I know is that I’ll love it, I’m going with my mum, grandma and Amy, and that’s pretty much it. “Nope” she answered popping the p.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwww” I pouted.

“Hey, your breakfast’s ready now, don’t sulk!” I loved my mum, she was great. She wouldn’t get me everything I wanted, she’d make me earn it so I didn’t turn into a spoilt kid. She was one of the most down to earth people I know, except my best friend in the whole wide world ever, Amy. We were inseparable, that’s why I was really excited that we were taking her with us. I could probably take all my best friends if I wanted to, my grandma’s a millionaire, but I didn’t want to, Amy was always the one I got on with the most, we just always got each other. Best Friends.

“Mum, are we picking Amy up or is she coming here?” I said as I wandered over to the kitchen bench where my breakfast was and my mum was leaning against the counter sipping her coffee. “Grandma will be here in 10, and then we’ll go and pick Aim up after you’re ready, which will be in half an hour! You need to be quick eating that mkay?” She said, I laughed at how she called Amy – Aim, my mum treats Amy as a second daughter she never had. “Mkay” I replied in a ‘SouthPark’ accent, my mum laughed and went to check her bags. I quickly ate my breakfast and sipped my tea. When I was done I jumped up and ran up the stairs in to my amazing bedroom. Though it wasn’t big, more like a box because my mother and I don’t live in a big house, just in a typical English semi-detached house. But my room had 3 walls painted light grey and one a deep purple, and my grey walls were covered in posters of celebrities, I had 2 Justin Bieber, 1 Christian Beadles, 1 Tinie Tempah, 1 Florence and the machine, 1 Beyonce, 1 Lil Wayne, and one that read ‘Keep Calm And Carry On’. I also had printed off loads of smaller pictures of the celebrities to fill in the gaps. I love Chris Brown but I can’t find a poster so I filled up a section of my wall with pictures of him in it. I just love music if I’m honest, can’t sing to save my life, but I dance like a star. My dad once asked if I wanted to go to dance classes when I was about 6, so 8 years ago, I said yes, and I’ve been street and break dancing ever since. I was always dancing, when I was with my Mum, when I was with my Dad, Grandma & Grandad, friends but only with people I knew well, if it were a stranger they wouldn’t even know I danced. I was slightly shy with new people.

Anyways, I went into my wardrobe and picked out my Justin Bieber t-shirt, with the Rolling stones cover he did on the front - a very subtle music tee. A pair of black tights and my high wasted denim shorts. I got dressed and heard a knock on the door, Grandma’s here – I thought. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. “Hello!” I smiled, “Hiya Kelso!” My grandma’s nickname for me was just the cutest. “Come in…” I opened the door wider and stepped out of the way; she walked in and greeted my mum. My grandma wasn’t your usual 65-year-old; she was way too cool to be that old. She had a dark red-brown short bob hair cut; she was very tanned, only5 foot3 though, making me2 inchestaller than her. “Hey grandma, are we going in the Range Rover or Mum’s car?”