Chapter 8! :)

I went and picked up my phone,

-Did u talk 2 him? x –itsKELS!

-Yeah, I’ll tell u outside in a min x –Lionel

-Okay, we’ll say we’re going to the vending machine? x –itsKELS!

 -Yeh, gud idea x –Lionel

“Hey, anyone want anything from the vending machine?” I asked everyone.

“Crisps please!” Emma chanted.

“Yeah, me too, and get me some diet coke?” Amy agreed. I nodded and turned to Tom. “Want anything?” He didn’t realise I was talking to him, until the room was silent and he looked up,

“Oh, uh, no thanks…” He muttered again. I nodded and looked towards Liam.

“Oh I want loads, I’ll come and help you!” he laughed as we walked out of the door, I didn’t care that I was in my pyjamas because I slept in sweatpants and a tank top anyway.

“So?”

“Well, he’s jealous…” Liam started, “of Christian…”

“Why? He was the one that made everything end! Jeez!”

“I know, I know. We need to set him up with someone…he’s gonna be moping around all the time otherwise…”

“Good idea bro” I winked, “But who? You like Aim, and don’t even deny it; its really obvious, Emma and Justin have definitely somethin’ goin’ on dere…” I went into deep thought.

“We’ll just have to go out and find someone I suppose”

“I can’t do tomorrow; I’m spending the day with Christian…” I trailed off.

“oooooh wit woo!” Liam was elbowing me, I shot him a death glare, and he immediately stopped.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought!” I laughed as we got to the vending machine. I found the number for crisps, put the money in, and punched in the number, the crisps dropped and I grabbed them from the bottom. Liam bought about six or seven things whilst I just stood there with my jaw open. When he finished he had an armful of chocolate, and he tripped but didn’t fall and drop anything.

“Wow fatty! Don’t squish me!” I teased him, partly because he isn’t fat and partly because he gets so offended it’s funny.

“HEY! I’m not fat!” He whined.

“If you eat all of that you’ll be getting there!” I remarked. He gave me a disappointed look, and I just laughed at him.

“ANYWAY. When are we going to look for someone?” He said changing the subject.

“Friday, we’ll let Christian and Justin know about it, I’m sure they’d know someone that Tom could get to know better?”

“Yeah, let’s do that!” He grinned agreeing.

“Yeah, I think I might apologize to him as well, I really shouldn’t have snapped at him…”

“Go for it…I’m going to go and consume all of this chocolate! Night Kels, see you at breakfast, about 9?” He said when we reached our rooms.

“Yup, see you tomorrow fatty!” I replied and walked into my room to see that Tom was sat with Amy and Emma watching TV.

“YO!” I shouted to get their attention and I threw the crisps at Emma and Aim. “Tom, could I speak to you?”

“Uh, yeah, sure…” He said getting up off of the bed as I walked out of the door leaving it open, so he could follow. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

“I just want to apologise for snapping at you earlier, I didn’t mean to, I was just frustrated that you were down and that you wouldn’t tell me. I am still your friend, you know you can tell me anything and it won’t affect that right?”

“Uh, thanks, yeah I know, but I would prefer not to tell you. I’ll try and ‘perk’ up a bit so I don’t spoil the holiday, sorry Kels. I’m just a bit annoyed that’s all…” He told me.

“Okay, I won’t try and get you to confess then…I don’t like it when someone’s sad!” I said pulling into a friendly hug. “Cheer up please!” I smiled.

“I’ll try, thanks Kels, and see you tomorrow…” He said whilst walking through the doorway and into his room.

“Bye!” I called out. Well at least he’s going to try and be a bit happier, but I don’t know what his reaction will be when he finds out I’m spending the day with Christian.

“Kelsey! You forgot my diet coke!” Aim whined from our room.