Chapter 3! :L

*STILL Kelsey's POV* ;)

*After the Flight*

When we got off of the plane, a wall of heat hit us; luckily I had taken my tights off in the toilet so I could get a tan on my legs. Amy had stupidly worn jeans even though she knew where we were going. Silly girl, silly girl…

We went to the conveyer belt that had all of the bags on and waited for ours to come around. I spotted my purple suitcase along with Amy’s light blue one. We ran around to the other side and pulled them off dragging them behind us we walked back to where the adults were standing. They had already taken their suitcases off of the belt so we were ready to go to the taxi rank and go to our hotel. It was now8pmhere in LA meaning it was about4amback inEngland. I’m so glad I brought my laptop with me, we can go on twitter and see what all the celebrities are doing, especially Christian. I smiled at the thought that I may possibly meet him.

“Hey, mum. How long are we here?” I questioned her realising that I didn’t have a clue how long we were going to be on holiday for.

“5 weeks Darl” She smiled. Wow. That’s ages. Now I’m sure I’ll be able to see Christian Beadles in person.

“Tomorrow, we’re going shopping Aim, okay?” I told her. She smiled and nodded.

We walked up to the check in desk and got our key cards, there were two rooms, mine and Amy’s had 2 single beds a tv on the wall, a small kitchen thing in the corner a giant bathroom and a view of the city outside. It was amazing! My mum and grandma were sharing a room on the floor below us, theirs had the same as ours but it was bigger and had a balcony that they could sunbathe on while we were out.

I pulled out my laptop after putting all my clothes in my section of the wardrobe and draws, all my make up and hair stuff on my section of the dressing table and my toiletries in my part of the bathroom cupboard. I signed into twitter and searched ‘littlecbeadles’ to see if Christian had tweeted where he was, or what he was doing tomorrow like he usually does. He had tweeted about 8 hours ago:

@Littlecbeadles – Looking forward to hanging out this week @justinbieber Missing ya man!

So this week he was going to see Justin Bieber which could mean, he’s going back toAtlantafor the week or Justin Bieber is coming to LA. Hmm. This could be exciting. Fingers crossed that The Biebs is coming to LA. That would actually be amazing.

I signed into facebook, and updated my status.

Kelsey Richardson – Chillin in the hotel room with the Aimzmeister, LA is amazing. Cant believe im here for 5 weeks! Gonna be awesome! :D <3

I shut down my laptop and switched on the TV onto E! so we could watch the entertainment news. I was just getting my pyjamas and putting them on when Amy ran out of the bathroom, “MINI SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER!” she was holding about 5 bottles of each in complete awe. I couldn’t help but laugh at her face; I picked up my phone and snapped a picture of her, “Hah! That’s going onto twitter!” I laughed; she started to walk back to the bathroom.

“For all you Beliebers out there in LA, incoming! JB will be in LA within 2 days! To hang out with his friend Christian Beadles!” A picture of Bieber swept across the screen while the news voice read out the headline. I screamed quietly, but loud enough for Amy to come out of the bathroom, “Who died!?”

“Me!”

“Um, really?”

“Yeah, JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO LA TO CHILL WITH CHRISTIAN BEADLES.”

“Awesome…”

“Yes, yes it is” I smiled.

“Do you think you’ll meet him?”

“I hope so, but I only really want to meet Christian…”

“I want to meet The Biebs!”

“What?”

“I want to meet him, he’s like the biggest pop star ever and you want to meet his friend more?”

“Yeah…Problem?”

“Nah, you’re just a little crazy!” She laughed, I joined in when I realised how weird I sounded but it was true, I wanted to meet Christian Beadles the most. I started to squeal and jump around the room again, I started laughing at the same time when Aim joined in and we were just there jumping in the middle of the room in a circle. I love my best friend.

“So, what are you wearing to go shopping tomorrow?” I asked after we’d both calmed down.

“I’m thinking, MY rolling stones tee, denim shorts and some sandals, you?”( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33429216)

“I’m gonna wear my pink shorts, my hightops and my cool black jumper thing.”(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33428947) I smiled. “Oh, but we have to look for Supras! I’m dying to get some!”

“Okay, what colour?... That was a stupid question, purple isn’t it?”

“Yup” I smiled widely. Knock knock. Someone was at the door, probably my Mum. I went to open the door, it was her.

“Hi Sweetie, I just came to see how you were settling in and say good night, what are you two doing tomorrow?” I stepped out of the way so she could come in; she walked inside and sat on the edge of my bed.

“We’re thinking of going shopping and maybe hitting the beach or something, you?”

“Okay Darl, I think me and Grandma are going to have a look around the hotel and stay down at the pool, if you come down to our room in the morning we’ll go have some breakfast and give you some money for lunch and some spends for you both, okay?” I nodded. “Okay well, good night girls, sleep well!” She kissed the top of my head and gave Amy a hug. “Night!” Me and Amy said in unison, and turned to look at each other and frowned and laughed.

We crawled in our beds, and switched the TV off. It was about 10.30 we wanted an early night, well, ish. The flight took so long and it was very tiring.

“Na Night!” I said to Amy,

“Nigggggght” She yawned.