Chapter 11! :*

*Next Morning*

Christian had to leave, but he promised he’d be back today to see me for my birthday. I really liked him, he was so sweet to me, I just couldn’t get him out of my head and he was all I thought of. I couldn’t wait to see him later.

*Christian’s POV*

I walked down to the local mall; I had to buy the perfect gift for Kelsey for her birthday. I know I’ve only known her for 2 days, but she’s special to me and I intend on making her my girlfriend. I think she feels the same way…I hope so. I knew exactly what to give her for her birthday. I remembered our game of twenty questions yesterday, thought about every answer she’d given and came up with the ultimate present.

*Buzz, buzz* I had received a text; I unlocked my phone and saw who it was from.

Hey Christian, come 2 the beach house dwn on the north beach 2day @ 8, its for kelsey’s bday! U better b there or it’ll break my little sisters heart! ;) –Lionel

I smirked at Liam referring to Kelsey as his younger sister but he was right, he treated her like that. They were always squabbling like siblings and he looks at her with adoration, like she’s the sister he never got. He’d do anything for her, you can see it in his eyes and she’s the same. I know what its like because I was heart broken during the time Cait was in hospital. I would’ve done anything to make her better and cure all the pain she was in.

Yo, yeh I’ll b there, u can no that 4 sure bro! Im just @ the mall buying her a gift.  :)  –LilChrisB.

- I still need 2 get a few things 4 2nite, meet u at the food court in 10? – Lionel

- Yeh, sees ya then dude.-LilChrisB.

I carried on walking to the shop I was getting Kelsey’s birthday present from.

*Liam’s POV*

I put on some navy tracksuit bottoms that cut off at the knee and a white Hollister t-shirt that had ‘HOLLISTER & CO’ written in navy; I put on some navy and grey Nike 2.0’s. I picked up my key card, put it in my pocket and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I’d done I left a note,

- Gone to the mall for to get some stuff for tonight, text if you need anything.

-Liam.

I put it on the mirror, and wrote another to put under the girls’ door.

- Hey, I’ve gone to the mall with Christian, back in a bit, won’t be long, text if you need anything.

-Lionel.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELSEH!

I picked that up and walked out of the room and slide it under their door and walked to the stairs, deciding that I needed to burn all of the calories I ate the other night when I had that chocolate. When I arrived down to the ground floor, I went and picked up an apple from the breakfast place. While I was there I bumped into Pat and Anika, Kelsey’s grandma and mum.

“Hiya Liam!” Anika greeted me.

“Good morning” I smiled, “I’m just popping down to the mall to get the finishing touches for the party!” I declared.

“Aww, thanks Liam, just make sure she doesn’t know anything about it!”

“I won’t give away anything at all, promise!” I laughed.

“Oh, here’s some money for the extra things you’re getting…” she told me getting her purse from her bag and handing me a few $10 bills.

“Thanks Anika, I think the girls are all still asleep! I don’t think Emma and Amy will be doing anything until I give them jobs to do!”