Epilogue

15 YEARS LATER

Amariee.

I looked at my beautiful daughter Nya. She just turned 15 acouple of days ago and now it's back off to school time for her and King. I feel like King is mine also because, shit! I raised him since he was 2 and now he's 17- a Junior. I looked at him he looked like he didn't want to be bothered. He was chewing some gum as he sat on the couch and watched SpongeBob. He had on a maroon polo Vneck, Some White Jeans and the Maroon 6s. I smiled. I thought him well. I looked at Nya and she had on a Turquoise jumper, black bomber jacket, and some black sandles. I smiled at her and she started laughing. She's goofy.

"Mama?" King stoke out. Inlooked his way. He was staring at me and I raised my eyebrow. "Am I supposed to take Nya and Wiggles to school or must Nya?"

I said nothing for a while.

"Just Nya, because Wiggles don't have to go until 8 and you too have to be their at 7. You're not about to miss a whole black just to tell your dad it was my fault. No. I got Wiggles." I said he laughed and stood up. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I don't think I tell you this enough. But, I love you." I smiled a little then snapped back into reality. What does this little boy want? I looked at him.

"Mommy." I heard a little voice cry out to me. I turned around to see Kaitlyn. She was precious. She walked over to me and grabbed my leg. "Where's Daddy."

I looked at her and started thinking should I lie and say I don't know when all honesty, I kinda do.

"He went to get you some donuts." I lie spilled out of me before Incould catch myself. I heard King laugh a little then he let go. I would have hit him but Nya beat me to it. I laughed and so did Kaitlyn. I looked at King with annoyance then the time it was 15 until 7, than looked at Nya and King. "Y'all gotta go."

I picked Wiggles up.

"Ion wanna go to school today, mommy." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Don't fall for it!" King said laughing as he let Nya out then closed it after himself.

"You don't have to. We'll try tomorrow go back to sleep." I told her.

"Otay." She ran off.

I started thinking honestly. Evan left last night right to go to "Josh" house, the same person who's house he's been to thousands of times this mouth to do what. Never been informed. For your wife of 12 years your not informing me anything. I walked to my kitchen and sat on the island. I growned and stared at the door waiting for Evan to drag his ass in. I stared and stared. Wiggles walked in.

"Mommy, I hungry." I smiled at her then looked at the time noon. "Where's daddy?"

"I'm not sure" I said picking her up. "What you want?"

"Nuggets?" She said.

I opened the fridge and pulled out the frozen nuggets and walked to the oven. I preheated it to 450°. She smiled as I put her down. I heard the door knob twist and the door being pushed open. I turned around to see Evan slowly walking in. I stared at him. He resembled Kingsley the night I caught him sneaking in. I stared amd stared at him as Wiggles ran towards him.

"Daaaaaady. Daaaaady." She screamed as she made it to him.

"Why you not at school, puddin?" He asked picking her up and kissimg her cheek, still not looking this way.

"Mommy said I didn't have to go." She answered in a giggling way.

"Where's mommy-" He started right before he was interrupted by the oven. He looked over here.

"What's wrong, Mommy?" I heard wiggles ask then followed by a tear hitting my collarbone.

I should've took her to school. No mom whant their child to see them cry. I looked at him for the first time since Wiggles ran over there. He had a comcern look on his face and Wiggles was looking at him. I shook my head no then walked to the master bedroom. I laid on the bed head down and just cried and cried and cried. I heard my door open then heard someone walk in. I shortly felt the bed go down a little, then a hamd on my back rubbing up and down then on my booty squeezing it. I moved his hand knowing it was Evan's. He started kissing my neck. I moved again than sat up.

"Where was you. I waited up all night for you. Do you know how hard it is to wait for someone who isn't coming back?" I scuffed as the salt of tears rolled into my mouth.

"Princess-" He said as he started rubbing my back.

"Don't princess me. Where in the hell where you, Evan?" I asked.

The door swung open. I hurried up and wiped my eyes then looked at the door. It was Nya, Kingsley, and Kaitlyn.

"Mama. Can you come here. Your son has something to tell you." Nya said.

I looked at her confused. I whiped my eyes again then walked with my kids to the livingroom.

"What is it?" I asked him scuffing.

"Okay. Nya and I was riding home in dad's car. I checked my rear view mirrors and noticed this same car has been following me simce I left the school. I tried my hardest to shake it. It seemed the harded I tried the closer they got. I pulled over to see of I was tripping." Kingsley paused. "A lady got out the car holding a child who looked no older than Wiggles. I begin rolling down thw window. Her eyes got big and and ran back to her car. Nya got out and followed her-"

"I walked with the woman back to her car. She was pretty and honestly she looked your age mama. I got in the car with her and the child. She slowly begin rambling on about how she thought it was someone else. She said a name and I knew the name better than my owns-" Nya stated.

"Amariee, we needa talk." Evan said cutting the kids off.

The doorbell rang. I slowly walked over. My heart was raising and my palms was sweating. I'm afraid. I'm terrified on who's on the other side. I looked through the peephole I seen a woman with a child.

"Kingsley... No, please!" I started crying.

"Mom. Open the door." He said.

I slowly opened the door amd wiped my eyes.

"Is Evan here?" She asked.

My shomach started getting queezy. I stepped back and through up on the floor. I felt King arms go around me and walk me to the couch. This isn't thw first time I through up this week. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, for my yearly checkup.

"Mommy?" Wiggles said sitting by me.

"What are you doing here Savanna?" He asked.

There was silence. A long awkward silence. I stood back up to my feet and looked at him then at her then back at him.

"Daddy!" The little girl cried.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

To Be Continued...

Sequel up this week stay tuned. It'll be longer and better.