Baby Aiden

Amariee

I was walking down the street with Quin. I can see it now he's going to be a good father. Honestly. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. He looked at me. Then looked away. I felt strange. Likee he never really did that. Matter of a fact he has never done that to any girl! I walked infront of him stopped and turned around. He looked at me crookedly and smiled. I havent seen Quinton smile since like 7th grade. I smiled and he looked away. He was looking away and blushing. I kissed his cheek.

"Quinton, I love you!" I said. He looked at me.

"I love you, too." He said. "And I Love Baby Aiden." 

"Your going with Aiden? I dont know if your mom going to be okay with that." I said. When Quinton was 11 his mother found out she was going to have another son. She lit up likee the sun. This would be here third child. She decided to name him Aiden. Everything was perfect, the birth and pregnacy. When Aiden was two. He was sent to spend some time with his dad and his dad's wife (They had been married for 6 years).  Aiden was the child he made by cheating. She was a little drunk one day and Aiden was getting a bath from his dad. His dad stepped out to take an importat call. He came back to see Aiden floating and Amanda, his wife, hands dripping went with water. He called the police and ambulance. Well thatss the story he told everyone else. I guess that has to also do with why Quinton doesn't smile. 

"Yes. I think it's only right to at least name him after someone I love." He said.

"But dont you think it'll be hard for your mother to digest it?" I asked. I felt Aiden kick as if he was telling me to shut the fuck up or something. 

"She'll live, Marie" 

"Okayyy..." I said. I looked away and the. I honestly never seen this side of him. Its like a no fucks given. I honestly hate it with a passion. We arrived at my house and I saw my mama was home. I walked up to the door. I opened it and we walked in. I saw my mom on the couch watching Don't Be A Mince. I smiled and looked at  Quinton. He returned it. This is our movie. You know how most couple have a song? We don't do that basic shit its a damn movie. I looked away. I continued and walked upstairs and he followed.

"Yo mama playing our movie, Baee!" He said.

"Well no shit, bitch." I said with a smile.

"Whateva!" He said.

"Whateva." I mimicked. I turned on the t.v. Temptations was on.

"This my shit." He said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes

"No one gives a shit!" I said.

"Your a mean as bitch." He said.

"Did this hoe just call me a bitch?" I asked the wall. "I know damn well he wasn't too." I said. I heard him laugh. "I know this bitch think its funny too."

"Think? I know it's funny, baby girl"

"Boy, bye." I said as I felt his hands on my stomach and slid under my shirt.

"It's funny, huh?" He asked, I felt his hands on my tits.

Jamison

I was at home with my little sister. She was on the phone with someone. She was like smiling extra hard. I never seen her smile that hard. I looked at her with a death glare. She looked at me and got up. I wanted to follow but I aint want to seem like a OVER protective brother. I already am but adding on to it wouldn't help. I heard her door close moments later. I laughed a little. I know what she's doing! Cakin on the phone. Hold tf up. She too damn young for that shit. I looked at my phone. I dialed her phone. She answered.

"Yes, James?" She asked with the biggest attitude ever.

"A'Kayla, yo hot ass has 3 minutes to tell him bye!" I told her.

"Him who?" She asked.

"Who eva you on your phone with."

"Okay whateva."

A'Kayla.

James old ugly ass don't run shit! Like I got off the phone not cause he said so because he's in my room. Im just to damn done with being a good girl.

"Malcome?" I said well asked.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"You know what to day is?"

"Our... 9 month anniversary?"

"Yeps."

"So what u got me?" We asked in unison. We both burst out laughing. I honestly think it was kinda cool how we was thinking and said the same thing at the same time. I put my feet on his lap. Malcome aint a feet person well who is. I got up and walked to the door I locked and it and sat in my bed. Malcome walked towards the bed and laid next to me. I looked at him as he grabbed the remote out of my hands. He turned on Scary Movie.

----------------------

I Decided to go with the name Aiden. I really liked it. Thanks. @ObeyMySpiffynessMan

So I dedicated this chapter to you for helping me. He was probably going to get a cliché ass name like Quinton Jr.