Pain

AMariee

I looked at the time and it was a hour or two after Quinn left to go to school. I was lonely and bored. I need to go find a job or something. It's boring being here all day, basically, by my self. I don't like being alone honestly. I sat my hand on my baby boy. He squirmed and wiggled inside of me.  I hate when he do that shit. It makes it feel like I gotta fart or some shit. I scratch my stomach because these strech marks aint no damn joke. I grabbed the things I'll need for making Garlic Cheddar Biscuts (Red Lobster's Chedder Bay Biscuts). I began making them. I looked at the time. 

"damn it!" I said as I turned to see I had 3 whole hours before He came home. "I can start decorating"

I pulled the biscuits out when they were golden && grabbed my purse. I waddled down the steps when I felt Aiden kick me.

"Please, don't start this, Baby Boy!" I pleaded to him. I walked to my car and slowly eased in. "1 more month then I see you Baby boy!"

I pulled up to Wal-Mart. I hate going to this store. I felt Aiden kick so I groaned. I grabbed a basket when I finally made it in. I walked to the isle of decoration. I grabbed 2 of each letter in his name. I then picked up the blue and brown spraypaint and headed to the diaper area. I seen a girl grabbing diapers. she was DarkSkin with with two layers of different colored weave going on. it was Blonde and Red. I felt Aiden kick repeatedly.

"something ain't right!" I said to myself.

"bae!" I heard a deep-voice I know for sure. I turned around to see Quinton.

"yes?" me and the girl said at the same time.

I pushed the basket through the isle as I felt tears roll down my face. I whiped them off. I through a pack of newborn diapers in the basket. I went to check out. paid and left. I was walking out the store when I felt a strong ass grip on my arm.

"stop!" I screamed. I pulled away and walked away.

"Mariee!" Quinn yelled after me.

"fuck you!" I said. I grabbed the things out the basket and put them in the back seat.

I started driving home when I felt water run my leg. I screamed and lost control of the wheel a second.

I turned and started driving to the hospital. I made it there. I looked at the sky. it was getting cloudy.

"someone help!" I cried out then lost balance of top of my feet.

"nurse!" I heard an elder women yell. the sky went dark. I couldn't move.

I woke up to see Quin in the room. I looked closely at his face. He have been crying.

"Why are you here?" I spat.

"because." He said as his voice cracked.

"because what?"

"you've-" He started as the nurse walked in. I looked down at my stomach.

"where's my Baby?" I shouted. I was flat. NO TUMMY!

"I'm sorry to inform you but you had a miscarriag. I'm so sorry to inform you tgis." she said sadly. I began crying. I wasn't crying I was sobbing.

"I'm sorry!" Quin said between sobs.

"don't fucking talk to me! dismiss yaself!" I said. He stood up and left wiping his face.

I began crying. I cried myself to sleep I believe. I woke up. I checked the time and walked to the restroom. i felt a burn in area. I almost cried. I walked back to the bed and eased in it.