Shakespeare

"Exspections is the root of all headaches"

-William Shakespeare

Amariee

I was laying on the ground in my room. I honestly don't know why it's just relaxing. It's just me and my Baby us against the world. I'm only a month or so. I have been texting Jamison. He's cool people and all. I honestly see my self in a relationship with him. I started back talking to Quinton. Honestly when he rapped me didn't remember anything or remembers anything. He comes over every month to take to the Doctor for y altrason. He's honestly bring good to me for the most part. He's just everything. I felt my phone b ibrate.

BabyDaddy: Mariee what are you doing?

Me: At home laying on ze ground. Wyd

I locked my phone and slid it back into my pocket. I looked at the wall. I was relaxed and calmed down. I heard the door bell ring. My mama and Creep Step-Father ain't here neither. I slid on my House Shoes. I walked downstairs to the front door. I looked through the peep-whole. I saw Quinton He had somethings in hands. I opened the door. I opened it. Quinton walked in.

"Amariee, I went shopping!" He said sitting down.

"I see!" I said smiling at him and closing the door. He laughed.

"I got the basics. Bottles, Diapers, Whipes, Brest Pump, Bouncer, and more." He said. I walked over to him.

"Quinn, this is all perfect." I said sitting on the couch next to him. He sat his hand on my mid-theigh.

"Promise me one thing." He said. I looked at him and He did thee same thing. "Don't be Like Kim and where heels when ya feet are swollen. That's nasty."

"I want." I said in between laughs. He brushed my hair out of my face. His lips crashed in try mines. He pulled away.

"Im-I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm one month pregnant nd my hormones are off the chart." I said horny a'f. "You can fuck me all I care you can fuck me raw!"

Jamison

I was on the couch when my lil sis came in the room wit her phone.

"James." She said calling me by my nickname.

"Whaa, stinka?" I asked.

"You know a boy named Quinton or ass his name on ista is. Zamm underscore Quinn."

"Yea he go ta my school."

"He hella fyne zannnnnnnn, he umm... with yo girl mariee right now."

"Okay."

"Okay, A'Kayla."

"Don't say I ain't worn you." she said walking away.

"She ain't even my girl." I told her.

I turned on the t.v. nd Kayla went upstairs. I was blasting the t.v. she fuqqin mad so ion give a fuqq nor two.

Amariee

now I have lost my virginity ina way. this time I actually wanted to have sex instead of being forced. Quinton was saying on top of me. He was looking me in my eyes which made me do the same. He kissed my cheek. He sat up. His hands started roaming my body. btw, we both are still necked but were not on the couch where in my bed. He kissed me, again.

"Mariee, I Love You and our unborn child." He said kissing my bump. my mother still doesn't know Im pregnant she just thinks I'm fat. Actually tomorrow me and Quinn find out how far along I am. I think I'm 3 months but I'm not a Doctor.

"I-I-I love y-y-you too." I was unsure of my feelings right now.

"Why the hesitation?"

"Ion know my feelings right now!"

"you know what, Amariee, your a Hoe!" he said as he put on his pants and grabbed his shirt and shoes. It's official, I have lived up to my name. I began crying into my pillow

❤the next day❤

i was up at 10 because my appointment was at 10:30. i was wherein my high waisted shorts because it's hella hot. I slid on my red Jordan socks. I then walked to my dresser and grabbed my Elmo shirt that hugged my body. I but on Red and orange custom slides. I looked my stomach it was showing. I took it off and grabbed my loose layered red shirt. I kicked off my slides and got my red Vans. I looked in the mirror.

"This will do." I said frowning in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone off the dresser I shot a text to Quinton.

Me: Quinn, I'm ready.

My baby daddy: tell Jamison! isn't he the nigga you love?

me: No! he's a friend! your this child father the child you "love" so you take me!

I slid my phone back into my pocket and looked at my room. it was how it's always been. I have gave it my all to keep the baby clothes hidden. I phone vibrated again. I whipped it out.

My Baby Daddy: Amariee, I'm busy right now. ask Jamison to take yo ass nd I'll meet you there. don't let him wait.

Me: UGHHH! sometimes I fucking hate yo ass!

I went to the phone icon. I dialed Jamison number. he answered on the 3rd ring.

"hello" he asked.

"James can come and pick me up?" I asked.

"Where you going, ma?" he asked. I heard sheets moving.

"Doctor office." I said. there was a rattling sound.

"iight, ima be down dere in a few." he said as a boor opened and closed.

"iight!" I said and hung up.

I walked downstairs. I saw my mother sitting on the couch. She shot a look at me.

"Where tf, you going?" she asked, looking at me.

"ummm... to a friends house." I said scratching my head.

"okay." she said. I heard a horn right after she s as that. I walked outside locking the door. My step-father walked by me. he winked nd slapped my ass. Jamison hopped out his car nd ran up to us.

"What in the honest hell? Nigga, you fucking touching her like she yo damn guhh! On my moms nd Hoova if you touch her again it's gone be me nd yo ass!" He said. much step-dad smacked his lips.

"Man, nigga don't but shit on Hoova on crip territory." He said as he slapped my ass again. "Now what, nigga? "

I saw Jamison hand swing and punch him square off in his face. My step-dad stumbled back. I everything was moving faster than life. my step dad pulled out a gun.

"What now nigga?" He said as he cocked through gun back.

Hey

it's been a hot minute since I updated. I been busy from school to watching my brother nd sisters.

I hope you like it.

vote  ❕Comment❕ share