Tell me.

Amariee.

For the first time of us dating I was home alone with Evan. A whole 7 months with my Kingy. This doesn't happen a lot inly because Baby King don't have a mom. I don't know why Evan doesn't talk about it. Kingsley was at Evan moms house. I had finally got back in after feeding King and dropping him off. I'm going to miss my little baby. I smiled and locked the door. I felt someone pick me up then spin me. I laughed.

"Put me down!" I said barely able to talk over all the laughing. He stopped and sat me down.

"We got this whole apartment to ourselves." He said as I turned around.

"I know." I said. I walked into kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"You." He said laughing. "Nah, I'm just playing. It don't matter."

I scrated my back and took down at my stomach. I'm pregnant but not showing so it wasn't obvious.

"what's wrong?" Evan asked.

"nothing." I said telling the truth.

"want me to cook?"

"that'll be perfect." i said smiling and skipping away to the room.

I kicked off my shoes and laid on the bed. I grabbed Evan's game remote and rubbed my tummy as I slowly stood up. I walked over to the t.v. turned it on and counsel and laid down.

"What are you cooking?" I shouted to Evan.

"Pork Chops, Macaroni, and I don't know." Evan answered.

"Broccoli."

"Rather not" Evan said walking in.

"Please." I pleaded as he looked in my purse and pulled out a my recent Ultrasound.

"When where you going to tell me?" He said.

"Today, during dinner."

He laid next to me and sat his hand on my stomach and moved his thumb up and down. I pressed play on 2k.

"Why didn't you tell me, sooner?" He asked.

"Because, I didn't want to."

I felt a sharp pain in my side, and I screamed.

"What's wrong?" Evan said rushing over to me.

"Hospital, now!" I said in between cries.

I slowly got up and walked towards the front door and Evan went to turn off the stove grabbed his keys and followed. I felt liquid roll down my leg.

"No! Not again." I said as I got to the steps.

"What?" He asked as I began walking down the steps.

Another sharp pain came. This time it was more than a sting it felt like some punched me.

"Your bleeding." His voice was shaky.

"Call 9-1-1" I said sitting down I couldn't move no more. The main was unbearable. I don't know what's wrong! I just need- HELP!

"My pregnant fiancée is having pain in her lower abdomen... 3275 Main St." He said hanging up. "Breathe!"

"I am." He said. I started blacking out. And laid my head on the previous step.

All I could hear was beeping. I looked to the left seen Evan holding King and Mama April.

"You okay, baby girl?" She asked walking over to me and rubbing my head.

"Yes." I said with a scratchy voice.

"Mommy, guess what!" King said in the most adorable voice ever.

"Yes, baby?" My voice was still scratchy so I cleared it.

"They said I still get my little sister and brother." He said smiling and for the first time since I been conscious I looked at Evan and we exchanged smiles.

"King!" Mama April said. "That was supposed to be a surprise!"

"I didn't tell the other one!" He said smiling evilly. I rubbed my stomach.

"Amariee?" Evan said looking at me smiling. "Mom, King? Can I get a moment?" He asked. She picked King up and walked out the room with him.

"Will you marry me?" He said getting on his knee and opening a ringbox. I nodded and began crying.

"Mama she said yes." He said happily. A doctor walked in.

"Look who's up." He said. "Did they tell you."

"Yes!" I said bubbly

"All of it?"

"What's all of it."

"You will be able to deliver twins in 4 months, if you take your prenatal vitams and stay on bed rest. You'll also be able to leave tonight at the earliest." He said smiling. "Where are my manors? I'm Dr. Hopkins."

"Amariee." I said reaching out towards him. He shook my hand and left. "He seems sweet."

I said smiling at Evan. King and Mama April walked.

"You ready to go?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll try to get your release forms."

I laid back. And looked at the ceiling.

I know it's short but just needed to add to this story.