Dwa

Amariee

We had about 4 more days till the last day of school. I was honestly ready. I havent told my ma bout my delima. Well my child. Its only been a day that I known. Sooner or later she'll start asking me questions about my period nd I mighthave to lie. I was in my desk. Jamison walked in. He flashed me a smile nd i past one back. A couple minutes later Quinton walked in. I was instantly pissed. Its a 98% chance that he's my baby daddy. He also raped me. I wasnt going to comfront him and if i did what would i say. "Ayee, Quin remember when you raped me? I think im carring your child." I thought to myself. I looked at Jamison. He was looking at me. If I know him I would ask him what should I do but I dont know him. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out all my tablet. I was drawing in the book. I was honestly a good drawer. I began drawing Whiney the Pooh. It was a stupid drawing because i was bored Whiney was getting his ass beat my piglet, roo, and kanga. It was honesetly stupid. I felt some eyes looking over. I looked to the left it was Jamison. I saw him smile then look away.

I turned around nd started drawing other disney characters standing around yelling "fight, fight, fight.". I was laughing real hard. It was harious as i looked at it for a while. I was laughing and so was Jamison. I felt eyes lookin at me. I stopped laughing nd began looking around. I saw Quinton staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He did a stupid chuckle. I wasnt feeling him.

"Fuck that bitch!" Jamison said and got up nd started dancing. I began laughing at him. He sat back down. He began laughing. Jamison seems cool and funny but I dont really know him like that. What would I do or say.

"Jamison, you seem coo... nah that dont sound-" I said as i caught myself reconizing i was talkingout loud.

"You do too, Amariee. Nd your a hella good drawer." He said doing a funny facial experion. I began laughing. He was my new bestfriend i guess. I havent had a bestfriend ever since Freshman Year. I began drawing again. It was a strange version of the Jamison. I was that bored. On the low it looked just like him. It was graffiti style. It looked funny. Minutes later I tore it out and through it at him. The bell rang about a minute later and It was time for the second hour of class.

---------------------------

I was walking to the front door of the school. The day was over. All 8 hours.