Uno

Amariee.

It was time for me to go to school. It's the last week of school. #BestTimeOfYear. Today is going to go by hella fast nd it's senior year. I rolled out of bed nd walked to my walk in closet. I walked in and dropped all my clothing. I hurd the door to my room open. I grabbed the closet door because I didn't have on anything... nd I mean anything. I might be a hoe as some say but I'm also a girl....fuck that I am I lady. I saw my door swing open right after I closed it.

I saw my step-father standing there with a suductive look. I was instantly scared. I have honestly been rapped all of the times I have had sex. That's why it gets under my skin when people call me a hoe. My mother was out of town on a business trip. So it was just me and him. He picked me up bridal style. I am still basically in shock. I can't move or anything. It's truthfully the worst feeling ever.

He laid me down on the bed. I was scared. I'm all ready bare ass necked nd this is my damn lock. He crawld on top of me as he did that tears started flowing out my eyes. He wiped tohem and straddled his self across me. My tears kept flowing out my eyes. He began taking off his boxers. He always peraded around the house. He began kissing on my neck i began to wiggle. He grabbed my head nd snapped it toward him. He contiued to kiss me. I pushed him off of me. Honestly im still  scared. Nd ion give a fuck. I began fighting back. He got off of me. I began to cry. I reached for my phone. He slapped it out my head and through it at the wall. My phone basically shattered into a million peices. I felt my heart break. I slowly got up and slapped the shit out of him.

"What in the honest fuck? I paid too damn much on that phone for you to be throughing it at the damn wall like a $0.99 piece of shit!" I said. I was about to swing on him again when he slapped me. His hit was hard. I instantly feel to the ground and grabbed my face. I was yella as it is so when i get hit with something or something happeneds to my skin either it'll bruis or turn real red. His face went blank. He instantly left the room. I crawled to my closet. I was holding my face. I went into my closet. I grabbed my camo loose fitting pants. I picked up my tan timberlands. I walked to my dresser. I went into my dresser and grabbed V-neck and under where. I put everything on and walked down stairs

My step dad was in the kitchen he looked up aat me. I strongly rolled my eyes at him. I walked over to the front door and grabbed my keys to my all blue Chevy Malibu 2013. I got in and started crying again. I was crying for about a minute and started my car. I started driving down the street. 30 minutes later i was infront of Langston Hisgh School. I got out the car. I walked to the front door of the school. I walked in and walked to my first school. I really dont have no friends. Well the "friends" I did have all dropped me when there boy friends told them i fucked them when mosted of them actually rapped me. I walked into the class. I dug into my purse that sat my shoulder and ended at my hip. I grabbed my phone. I pulled out my headphones. I stuck them in my ears and unlocked my phone and started playing my music. I sat my head on the desk. 

I was now zoned out. What ever someone says i cant here. I felt my stomach bubble. I felt my mouth feel up with warm spit. I statched my headphnoes out my ear. I through my phone on the table. I know im about to through up for the 100th time this week. I ran basically to the trash can since i knew i wasnt going to make it to the restroom. I bent over nd let it all flow out of me. I was throughing up when i felt a hand rub on myh back. It wasnt anyone but my teacher. I saw a piece of paper come by my face. I stop throughing up for a minute. I took the paper nd looked at it was nurse pass. I got up. She pushed the trash can towards me. I took it with me. Minutes later i was at the nurse office. She came towards me as she seen me enter. Nurse Kelly is honestly a cool ass chick. She looked at me.

"Whats wrong, Amariee?" She asked me. I handed her the pass. My mouth started watering up again. I spit in the trash can then through up. Ms. Kelly sat me down. She closed the nurse's office door something they rarely ever did. She looked at me and game back nd sat next to me. She slung her arm around my shoulder. "Amariee, when was your last menstral cycle?" She asked me.

"Ms. K, i know your not thinking im preganant. My last period was a month ago." I said. As i tought that's the end of May and they usally fall in the middle. 

"Amariee, ima give you a preganacy test. Do you know how to use it?" 

"Yess, ma'am" I said. I took the test and walked to the restroom that wasin the nurse's office. I went in, pulled down myb pants, and sat one tolite. I honestly couldnt pee. I sat on the toliet and moments later I started to pee. I sat the stick between my legs. I slowly began to piss on it. I stopped peeing. I grabbed a paper towel and wrapped it up with it. I walked out the restroom. 

"Amariee, ill call yu down when it goes off." She said. I looked at the time. It was about  5 minutes left in the 1st hour. It was going to take me about a minute or two to get upstairs and some minutes to go off on some on if they touched my shit. I jogged up the stairs and arrived at Mr. Keynin class. I looked at the clock i had about 3 1/2 minutes left. I walked to the back where my seat was located. I say my phone and everything like i left it. But the only thing that wasnt there was one of my spirals. I looked over to see Jamison writing in it. He looked up at me and handed it too me. 

"I dont like seeing a girl being treated like shit. The lest i could do was help you with your notes. Or catch up when you come back in the class. I have a younger sister and i would honestly hate to see her being treated like shit. The lease i want is a guy like me that will help her when she needs it." He said flashing me a million dollar smile. Jamison is the 15th most hottest guy in the school. But he just stayed low and ignored Thots and Cunts so they consider him a virg. I smiled back and took my spiral nicely. I finished writing down the things i needed and everything. I started packing up when i say that we had one minute. I looked at my white V-neck. It had stains on it. I Ughed very loud. The bell rang. I went to my locker. I opened it. I pulled out my black V. I took off my shirt because i had on an undershit. I slid it on. I looked at my phone off my phone. I had about 5 minutes still till the bell. I looked in the mirror. I still looked good. I walked to my Geography class. I walked in and Mrs.Micheals handed me a pass. 

"Please report back to my office it beeped. I havent read it but you can send Amariee. Its nun of my business.

-Nurse Kelly"

It said. I walked down to her office. I walked in to see a office felt with Senior's basically. My heart rate increased. The least i want to happen is the whole damn senior class to know im pregnant. I walked in and Nurse Kelly pointed at her desk. Luckly her desk was behind some class. I walked into the room. I swallowed hard. I unwrapped it very slow. I began reading it all i could see was "+" sighn. I swallowed hard. I was feeling sink. I took the test. I snapped it in half, it was kind of hard. I through it in the trash. I looked at Nurse Kelly as her nd most of the senior class. I nodded my head and walked out of her office. I walked back up stairs. I got upstairs. I instantly ran into towards the restroom. I got into the restroom, closed the door and broke down crying. 

Umm... Basically this chapter was to open the book.