Changes

amariee.

I went to the Doctor yesterday. I found out I was 2 months going to be 3 on the 4th of July. nd I'm due on the Feb. 4th. I hope it's a girl Honestly. Quinton showed up and promised to be in the baby life nd come to all the appointments. I felt my phone vibrate and the light started flashing. I picked It up.

"Yes?" I asked smiling.

"don't answer the phone likee that baby girl. ummm... u wanna go nd catch a movie?" Quinton said. He was panting in the phone.

"Ion have shii else to do today." I said getting on the bed. I was in my sports bra and spandex shorts. I looked at my stomach. 

"Be ready at 6ish." He told me. I looked at the time. I had about two hours. I walked to my  dresser. I was shpwing but it wasnt bad. 

(End of PoV)

Okay, 3 months have passed so Amariee is 5 months now nd is showing. Her mother knows but doesn't support her pregnancy. Jamison and Quinton have both grown feelings for Amariee but Mariee really likes Quinn. She doesnt know if its because of the baby she's carrying or is it because she really love him. 3 months ago Quinton got a letter from Miami State. He has alot on his plate. Acceptence to Miami State and his child on the way. He's taking Amariee to her Monthly doctor today to find out what there having. Aboy or girl. Mariee really wants a boy so she doesn't have to go to the Period thing over with a female. Quinton wants a girl so he can have a babay girl. So its kinda backwards in away. Quinton was on his way to get Amariee when he recoginized alot of stuff setting outside. He drove by the side of Mariee house. He looked at it and saw Amariee's step-dad clothing. He shrugged and walked to the frontdoor. He rang the door bell. Amariee opened it. He looked at her and licked his lips. She had on some Skinny jeans, Speggetti strapped shirt, and her Timberlands with a brown cardagan. Shw was honestly looking like someone mom He thaught to him self. 

"You ready?" He asked. She nodded. He grabbed her hand and walked towards the car. 

They soonly arrived to the doctor's office. Dr. Wilson walked in and looked at Amariee. He standed by the bed thing and by the monoter. He clapped his hands. 

"Okay, are y'all ready to find out what you all are having?" He asked and looked at them. He slid on the gloves and grabbed the bottle of the cream.

"Yes." Amariee said. He slid up her shirt. He squeezed the gel in his hand and He rubbed it on her stomach and she moved a little. This is her 2nd ultrasound and she still isnt use to the cold gel. Quinton looked at the monoter. He ointed at the screen. 

"Ayee, Doc. Whats that?" He questioned. 

"Well, Mr. Aarons thats your son." Dr. Wilson answered. 

"Well no, shit!" He stated. Amariee laughed a little.

"Well Ms. Cooper if you look over her you see this thing. Well it really isnt a thing, You can see your son." He said. It was a moment of slience. A tear formed in Mariee eye, Then a smile swept across her face. "Do you want a print out of the ultrasound?" He asked. She nodded and he left. 

Quinton. 

This is my time to ask Amariee if she want to move to Miami with me. I breathed in heavily. She looked at me crookedly.  

"Okay, Mariee... Its something I've been dieing to ask you since your 1st Ultrasound." I said. I saw the way she was looking at me, I continued. "I was accepted to Miami State."

"O," She said. She began sticking her lip out and pulling down her shirt. 

"I know, Your carrying and now I have to go to Miami." I said. "But I was thinking That maybe you and the baby can come and live with me in Miami."

"Quin, I cant leave Atlanta, its where my family is." She said. 

"The same mother fucking family that calls you out your name? The same family that rapes you? The same family that dont give a fuck let along a half about you?" I asked. 

"Fuck you!" She said as she held up the fingure. I looked away and Dr. Wilson came in. I was honestly ready to go. Dr.Wilson gave her the pictures and I basically gave her the money  for the ultrasound. I walked to the car with Amariee trailling behind. She got into the car and slammed the door. 

"Please dont slam my damn door." I said. I looked at her and she mugged me. I started the cat and Fuck Dat Bitch- Young Dro was playing. I turned it up all the way. Amariee looked at me. She hated when I play my music to load its one of her Peeves. I looked awasy and backed up. She turned my radio down. I mugged herr and turned it back up. 

"Problem?" I asked. 

"Dont ask me some stupid shit, fam! I'll fuck yo rabbit ass up!" She resightd looking at me, 

Is Amariee gone move to Miami. 

Its a BOY!

What should Its name be?

Who ever gives the best original name gets a dedication. 

I promise. 

Likee, Coment, Votee!!