Demi

If you received this letter it means that I'm already gone. It means that you're one of the reasons why....

I sit down on the floor, leaning my back on the door to my room. I pull my knees to my chest, and try to control my sobs, but it's not working. I can't stop crying.

I was just trying to make Niall like me, what's so wrong with that?

I knew Niall didn't like Louis, so I thought that if he thinks I don't like him either, he'll feel something more for me. Or talk to me. Or just do anything!

I was so wrong.

*****************************************

*18 days earlier* (21th October)

“Hey, gay boy” I said and Louis rolled his eyes. I'm sure many people called him that after the rumor that Zayn came up with “What are you doing?” I asked, pretending to be nice.

“Leave” Louis simply replied, walking a bit faster. I think he tried to get rid of me. But NO ONE can get rid of me. I won't let him.

“I'm just trying to be nice, you dick” I mumbled, getting a little mad. He sighed and kept walking. “You didn't reply to my question”I added, but he didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me. I grabbed his arm, making him stop “I'm talking to you”

Louis looked at me with so much anger in his eyes, that I pulled my hand away “Don't. Touch. Me” He just said and kept walking. I took a deep breath and followed him.

“What is your problem?” I asked and he stopped again.

“You really wanna know?” He asked and I nodded “You are my problem. You talking about me being gay is my problem. You calling me names is my problem. We all know why you do it, you want to be with Niall, but guess what, he'll never be yours so back off”

“Shut up!” I shouted and slapped him “Shut the fuck up you twat! You know nothing. I love him and I know he feels the same way!” Louis laughed which made me slap him again. He took a deep breath and looked at me, rubbing his cheek.

“You are just a bitch, but on the other hand, he's just a stupid cunt. You'd be perfect for each other” I tried to slap him again, but he grabbed my hand “I said, don't touch me!”

I took a deep breath and pulled my hand away “You are strong... I mean, for gay” I said, knowing it'll make him even more mad. And as I expected, he growled.

“I'm not gay” He said and I smiled sweetly. Yeah, I had him now.

“No? Because I've heard Diana say that you don't wanna sleep with her. I mean, she's hot, so why wouldn't you want to sleep with her? The answer is simple, you are gay”

Louis took a deep breath, getting more sad than mad now. It was my chance to destroy him completely.

“Is this why she prefers to spend time your brother? Because he gives her what she wants” I said with a smirk and Louis closer his eyes and turned around, running away from me. I laughed and heard a laugh behind my back, so I turned around and smiled widely seeing Zayn and the others.

Zayn was grinning, and Niall just stared at me. I thought he was proud, I smiled and waved at him, but he just looked away. I sighed thinking I'll have to do something better to impress him.

***************************************

And now, everything is so messed up! Niall still doesn't care about me and Louis is dead.

I was so obsessed and so selfish. I cared about myself, and not even once thought about how this affected Louis

If I knew it's going to end this way, I wouldn't do any of the things I did.

I could have seen it. Now I remember the pain in his eyes when I said all those mean things. But then I was blinded.

What have I done?! I made that sweet, innocent boy kill himself!

It's my fault!

It's all my fault!

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Dear Demi,
How are you? Fine? Good? Amazing? Oh, I'm sure you are. And how is your love life? Are you with Niall now? Is he holding you in his arms while you read this? Was he kissing you an hour ago? No, of course not. After everything that happened, after everything you've done to me, he's still not yours. And he never will be. So why are you keep trying? Are you really that blind or stupid? Did you really think that if you make my life worse, he's going to like you more?
This latter is one of the shorter ones, because simply I've got nothing to say to you. You are a bitch, so are your friends. I just want to let you know, that what you did killed me. And I hope you'll remember that for the rest of your life.
Now goodbye, hope you'll have a nice life, since you took mine away.

------------------------------
Sorry this part is so late, but my laptop was broken, and I didn't have internet for almost 2 weeks. And sorry it's short. But I hope you'll like it anyway :) And sorry for the song, I couldn't find anything that'd fit :(