Caroline

A/N: Sorry there's no song, I just couldn't find one that'd fit. If you know a song that would be good for this chapter (and Cassie too), please leave the title in the comments. I'll be grateful.

If you received this letter it means that I'm already gone. It means that you're one of the reasons why....

Do I regret it? No, not really.
Do I feel bad? Maybe a little bit.

But there's nothing wrong with being royal to your best friend, is tehre?

Just because Louis didn't understand that, it doesn't mean I did the wrong thing.

And he can say whatever he wants, but I'm not going to let him blame me for his stupid actions and killing himself.

*************************************

*15 days earlier* (October 24th)

I was standing by my locker, wondering if I should take the book, or just skip the class again. Biology was awful, not boring, but difficult. Yeah, what happens in my body is interesting, but I can't memorize all of it. And the teacher is stupid for thinking that I can.

“Hey, can we talk?” I heard Louis' voice and turned around to face him.

“Okay” I replied hesitating, because we never really spoke much to each other, even though he was my best friend's boyfriend.

“I... I just heard some things about Diana and... and my brother. Do you happen to know anything about it?” He asked, unsure.

I was glad he was so unsure, other wise he surely wouldn't believe me.

“I have no idea what you're talking about” I said, lying straight to is face. Of course I knew about her and Zayn, but Diana didn't want me to tell anyone. They weer suppose to be a secret, even though almost half of the school knew about them.

But Louis was always blind and too in love with Diana to even consider that she could cheat on him.

“Are you sure? I mean, she never spoke about him or something?” Louis asked, before I shook my head.

“No, I don't think so” I replied before shrugging. He nodded his head and bit his lower lip.

“So, like three days ago, when she told me you were having a girls night, she was with you?”

“Absolutely” I haven't seen her at all that day. “We were watching Twilight again, them we did our nail and ate popcorn. It was fun night, I can't wait for you to let her go to another one with me” She said she was out with her parents, but apparently she had other plans.

“Thank you, I just... I don't know, I was...” Louis sighed and then smiled “Thanks. It helps me a lot” He finally said before turning around and leaving.

*****************************************

I doubt that this one, short conversation really meant as much as Louis thought it did.

I'm not going to feel guilty, just because he was weak and couldn't be man enough to please his girlfriend.

It'll be weird without him, but it's not really my problem.

I just feel sorry for Diana, she surely feels awful.

But since I'm a good friend, I'll be there for her when she needs it.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Liar, liar, she's on fire.
Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie when I asked you about Diana and Zayn? I understand Cassie, I never asked her, but you... I came to you, I asked questions and you lied to my face.
If you told me then, I could accept it. I'd feel awful, but I'd admit to Harry that he was right, instead of thinking he's trying to sabotage my relationship to have me for himself. If you told me, I'd be friends with Harry again, and after the stupid rumor about me being gay would fade away, I'd probably have Liam back too.
Maybe I could find a new girlfriend, maybe I'd finish school, maybe I'd move out to go to college, and maybe my life would be normal.
But you lied, and when I found out the truth... it hit me like a motherfucking train.
It hurts billion times worse then it'd if I found out from you. And I can't take it.
I hope you're proud of yourself for being loyal to your friend, because in my eyes you are only a lying bitch.