Chapter |5|

September 28, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Beverly Hills
11:01 AM

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"What?" I must have heard wrong.

Her cheeks are flushed with embarrassment. "I'm a virgin." She said lowly. "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Because I am." I shrugged. "My bad for saying this but you don't look like a virgin."

"What? What does a virgin look like?" She yelled.

"Yo, you gotta stop yelling at me man." I warned. "Virgins are sort of nerdy and so...I don't know."

"Whatever." She flipped me off and grabbed her shirt.

I snatched it out of her hands and threw it behind me. She tried to get up but I pushed down and sat on her belly.

"Robyn, get off of me." She wiggled under me. "I want your disrespectful ass to leave this house."

"Aye, chill out. I didn't mean no offence by that. My bad." I said truthfully.

"I am chilling." She huffed. "Now get off."

"Don't you sleep in bed with Rorrey?" I asked her after a few seconds of silence.

She nodded.

"He just lets you sleep there and not touch you?"

She nodded again. "Where are going with this?"

"There must be something wrong with him." I shook my head in disbelief. "I'd never let you sleep next to me without me touching you. Hell no."

"Well your brother is a gentleman and he's respectful. Unlike you." She defends him.

"Aye, I'm not disrespectful. I just say what's on my mind." I defend myself.

"Your bluntness is disrespectful. Sometimes you should keep your mean comments to yourself. I said get off." She tried to push me back but I swatted her hands away.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I sighed on laid on her and went to kiss her jawline and she began to tremble. I loved the way her body responded to my touch. I mean she's mad at me but her body still responds to my touch.

My kisses lowered to her neck and I kissed a spot just below her ear and she moaned. I kissed that spot again and sucked on it this time.

"Ah, Robyn." Her fingers knotted in my hair and slightly pulled it. Her fingers then began to massage my sculp and to tell the truth it felt great.

"Lani?" I breathed against her skin and she shivered.

She whispered. "Y...yes?"

"I wanna make you cum. Would you lemme?" I said softly in her ear and she exhaled. I smirk against her neck knowing there was no way she could say no.

She nodded.

I chuckled once again and got off of her. "You want to do it here or at my crib?"

"Here." She sat up and looked into my eyes. There was no doubt in her voice nor her face.I nodded and pushed the coffee table aside and knelt down on the fluffy carpet. It was about to go down.

"""

Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"I'll give you a minute to get ahold of yourself." She chuckled and moved away from me then got up.

After I catch my breath I sit up and Robyn is sitting on the couch. She grabbed her sneakers and put them on.

"You're leaving already?" I'm embarrassed by my question but I don't care.

She smirked. "You want me to stay?"

"I was just thought you wanted me to...you know." I don't allow myself to say the words and her fast mind catches on.

"Oh nah, I'm good." She adjusted her leather jacket before looking over at me.

"Okay." I mumbled and quickly got up and put on my shorts, ignoring the dampness between my legs.

Realising what I just did, guilt consumes me. I'm so stupid. How could I let her touch me so intimately, in my boyfriend's home, her brother. Now she has done what she wanted and she's officially done with me. I'm like the rest of those many girls she sleeps with every day. I let myself believe that I'm not like those girls.

I watched her as she grabs my shirt and gives it to me. I take it and moved to throw it over my head. She smiled kindly and I did as she said while she was staring at me. "I'ma go." She said.

I stood quiet in front of her, not knowing what to do. Oh god, I just cheated on Rorrey.

She stepped closer and held me by my hips. I looked up at her as she stared down at me. "The fuck you crying for? Stop that shit!"

I didn't even realise my tears have decided to embarrass me. I kept wiping them and they kept coming. I hid my face behind my hands and walked around her, up the stairs.

"I want you to leave this house and never come back here again." I sobbed and took a first step on the long stairs. I felt her grip my wrist, yanking me back and I slammed back on her front.

I let her turn me around so I was facing her again. I kept my puffy eyes somewhere but her eyes.

"Look at me." She said and I shook my head no. "Look, if it will make you feel better why don't you come over at my cri-"

"No." I said sternly. "I'm not gonna come over. This was a mistake!"

I stepped back as she looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"Fine!" She shouted, causing me to jump and bit my lip nervously. "Suit your cranky ass."

I feel myself about to cry again but I held my tears back and swallowed the big lump in my throat. I refuse to let her see me cry again.

"I hate you." I spat and she opened her mouth to say something but she closed her mouth again. "I want you to stay away from me."

I run up the stairs to the bedroom. I slammed the door behind me and locked it before sliding down and freed my tears. I cried until I got hiccups.

I should have stayed away from her. I shouldn't have let her flirtatious behaviour get to me. I shouldn't have let her touch me, I shouldn't have kissed her. But I shouldn't be mad at her. I'm more mad at myself for having these stupid feelings for her. For being naïve. And for letting myself believe that she'll treat me differently.

I should really stay away from her...This time.