Chapter 3

From outside the door, Elena was listening. The two brothers unaware of her presence. Elena was disgusted at Damon's words, "I'm not a toy" she thought and she definitely wasn't going to mention she heard the conversation to either of the brothers especially Damon, who knows what he'd do...
So Elena went back to the front door of the Salvatore house and loudly shut the front door so they knew she was here. She entered the spacious living room and Stefan had already left. Elena was slightly disappointed but she did her best to hide it
"Hey baby" Damon said to Elena. Elena didn't respond, she knew that no matter how many times Damon said it, her heart never flutters like it does when Stefan calls her that. Elena know now that everything Damon says to her, and every time he holds her, it will never have the same effect on her when she's with Stefan. She feels safe, secure, and happy, she knows that with Stefan he'll only love her and he won't go wandering like Damon. He has a habit to flirt with all the ladies in Mystic falls.
Elena knows that she might've made the wrong choice.
"Where's Stefan" Elena snaps back to her reality,
"Does it matter?" Damon asked, "he's gone... Somewhere, He just left out the window"
Elena just gives a nod and lets Damon continue drinking the scotch in his glass.  She leaves and let's her thoughts roam in her head, her body goes into go autopilot and winds her up in Stefan bedroom.