Chapter 4

I feel like I'm in my euphoria, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he places sloppy kisses on my neck. My body's torn from his torso and he's thrown me onto the bed and crawling on top of me... I can't help but giggle
"You're so gorgeous" his eyes shine and he looks up to meet mine and slides down kissing my stomach, thighs gently and makes his way back up to my neck... To my cheek... To my lips. I straddle his torso while he towers above me kissing me with such passion then....
"Elena?"
I spin a 180 an feel disoriented. I meet a pair of dark eyes... Stefan's. My mouth goes dry, my head feels light.
"What are you doing here?" I ask
He laughs at me, "It's my bedroom, mistake me if I'm wrong but I should be asking you that"
I can't tell him why, I can't shake all my memories out of my mind. I don't reply. I keep my head down and I walk out of the door but take a small glance at his double bed and smile.

Stefan's POV
I can see the clockwork in her head searching for an answer. She doesn't say anything though, just walks away. I know from her body movement that she's shy and I can only question why she was here. She should be with Damon. I don't like it but I know it's inevitable. It kills me.
I get to see her though. Her long brown hair, her hazel eyes, her perfect figure, I love her.
Carrying on I clean up after my dinner date in the woods hunting, and it feels good to just be out without all the "vampire" drama. I take a shower and shake off what just happened because I don't know where Elena and I stand, I mean my ex is dating my brother.... There isn't an ask fm for that.
"What to do when you're ex girlfriend is being hunted by vampires and she starts dating your brother?"