The moment everything changed chapter 12

Third person
Elena slipped away from Damon after the movie, with questions asked and excuses made, she went on a search of the house to find stefan. She knew where she was going but she didn't know where she'd find Stefan so she wandered down halls each room different to the other. Is he even here? And as if right on cue, Stefan comes into view standing near the table in his room drinking a glass of... whisky?

Stefan's PoV
Taking a drink of whisky mixed with the vervain to help me grow strong. Bottoms up I thought to myself and downed the lot. I can feel the vervain flow through my bloodstream and I cripple in pain as it weakens me and stings like a bitch. "Ah fuck" It hurts beyond your imagination can feel as it freely flows around my body hitting each of my nerves with its poisonous feeling. "Stefan fuck what's happening"
Ah what the hell is Elena doing here. Why does she even care at this point?

Elena's PoV
Wtf.
Rushing over to Stefan I wanna know what's wrong, what is happening to him.
"Stefan are you okay, what was that?"
Calmly moving from the floor and standing up to walk to his bed, I follow him.
"Vervain," he starts, "if I drink a little bit every day eventually I will grow a slight tolerance to it"
Okay now he's lost me. "Why would you do that, that stuff could kill, you know what it does to vampires", trying to reason with him seems a good idea.
"Yeah i know but it will help in the long run"
Without thinking I place my hand over his on his thigh and he looks at me, almost like he's waiting for something. Me on the other hand, am not quite as patient so I lean towards him pressing my forehead against his and I can feel his breath, hear it. Shallow and deep. I look at his eyes but to my dismay they are shut, in a form of self restraint. The two of us are sat on his bed, hands linked together in his lap and our foreheads touching each other with no words to say to one another. My conscious screaming at me to do it. So I do. I kiss him.

I hope you liked it, I'm not really sure how it turned out. But I actually posted again, Twice! I've set my new PR