Chapter 1

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

"Irene! Great news! My application just got accepted!"

"What? Seriously? Daebak! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad that the both of us get to be in the same academy!"

My best friend, Irene was the first person to know about my approval to enter the all time famous, Performing Arts Academy. I hanged up our call and quickly ran down like an excited toodler that just received a new toy.

"Eomma! Where are you? I got accepted into the academy!"

My voice echo-ed throughout my house but there was no respond. I rushed into the kitchen hoping to find her there but i only spotted the same notepad she'd use if she was going to leave home. The note said "Mianhae my daughter, I have an urgent meeting to attend in New York and will only be home next month when my work is done. I know you got accepted and I hope you will do our family proud. Saranghae." I was in deep sigh. It has always been that way. My parents are always busy with overseas work so I'm always home alone with my security guard and maids.

Next week, Sunday, Time check; 10:51 A.M.

Today was the day that I was supposed to move in to the dorm before officially starting the term the next day. I was waiting for Irene in front of my house gate as I asked my driver to send us there. We lived opposite each other and we've been friends for almost 6 years now. 15 minutes passed and finally Irene appeared with a striking pink luggage beside her.

"Ya! Ajumma! Hurry up."

"Neh, just let me lock my gate."

"Pali-pali"

I gestured her to be fast while entering my car. It was an hr drive from home. We couldn't stop talking about how excited we were on the way to the academy. The even greater thing is, we're sharing the same dorm but with two other girls. We finally reached the academy. It was really huge and there were two huge buildings. It was covered by surrounding gates and it looked like a wealthy mansion. The second building was where our dorms were held. We waved good bye to my driver, Gary and strolled our heavy luggages into the building. It was really beautifully decorated.

*:・゚✧Irene's POV;

The boys dorms was located on the first four level while the girls was located on the last four level. It was secure so I felt safe. Finally we reached the front door of our dorm room. We argued with each other for awhile on who should open it first and Sowon ended up open it after rounds of gawi-bawi-bo(rock, paper, scissors). We noticed that the other three beds was occupied with luggages on top of them but there were only us in the room. Me and Sowon shared a bunk bed. We settled in for awhile and arranged our stuffs when three unfamiliar looking girls walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you guys our new roommates?"

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Irene and this is Sowon."

"I'm Joy and these are my friends, Seulgi and Wendy. We just got here and haven't had time to clear our stuffs because we got so excited to check out the building!"

We continued our conversations for awhile and it felt great that they were as friendly and easy-going as we are. I decided to continue unpacking while Sowon went to explore the building.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

I was going up to the 10th floor by the stairs because the hallway was crowded with the other girls and it blocked the lift. The 9th floor was where our game room or living room was held and the 10th floor was where our kitchen, dining room and garden was held. I was surprised that it was empty. I thought that the kitchen would be the most occupied space since the food is here. I took my seat on one of the table. It was quiet for a few minutes when suddenly two guys walked in. I quickly looked away and pretended that I was minding my on business.

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV;

I was searching for food with Seungcheol after unpacking our stuff. We entered a kitchen and spotted a girl sitting all by herself. We sat on the table opposite her and noticed that she was trying hard to avoid eye-contact. She looked beautiful even when she's pulling off an oversize hoodie and a messy ponytail. I couldn't help not looking at her. My eyes followed her when she took her leave. It's like a part of me wants to get to know her so badly.

[A/N: Chapter 1 done! How was it?]