Chapter 10

*:・゚✧Minju's POV;

I came to class early with the girls since it was the day we had to showcase our assignments. I bet that Sowon didn't even manage to finish her moves.

"Okay guys, go and get the music ready for me. I need to do my last practice now."

I was getting ready when Halla slammed the towel to the floor.

"Do it yourself. I've had enough of getting treated like a dummy behind your back."

"Halla! Come back here. You have no idea who you're talking to!"

"No one deserves you as friends."

Just like that Halla walked out of the room leaving me with the other three. Fine. Who needs her anyways?

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

I was walking to class with Irene, Seulgi, Seungcheol and Joshua when I saw Halla standing by the dance room.

"Oh. Lee Halla? You're not going in?"

Honestly, I've always thought Halla was nothing like Minju and her other friends. She was different and she seems quiet and shy whenever Minju tries to fight me.

"Uh, no. I decided to stick around outside and wait for the others to come since I'm not exactly okay with Minju anymore."

I gave her a hug along with Irene. This poor girl doesn't deserve that harsh treatment Minju always gives them.

"Arrasso. Gwenchanha! You can join us! Kaja, lets go in."

We walked in the room seeing Minju practicing her moves with the other dummies watching her from the side.

"Oh! Look what we've got here girls. Our Halla decides to join the dorks."

"Dorks? Do you even know your level?"

I was having an intense conversation with Minju.

"Ha! You won't even score a pass in the assignment so stop the trash talking."

"Don't assume too quickly. Lets see who's the one that's gonna be full of shock later. Arrasso?"

Joshua pulled my hands to stop me from arguing.

"Sowon, lets just ignore her. She's irrelevant."

Time check; Monday, 10.55 P.M.

All of us was done with our showcase. We sat closely together while waiting for Jamie to announce the results.

"Neh what I have here is the top three with the highest score. What I'm glad to announce is, all of you passed but I hope I can get higher scores in the future."

"Just announce it already!"

Minju suddenly interrupted. That skunk.

"Well.. in the third place, we have Seulgi! Everyone please clap for her. Her points isn't that far from the 2nd place."

All of us kept cheering for Seulgi. She deserved it. Her dance was so on point and smooth.

"And now, I'll skip to the first place! As expected... Kim Sojung!"

I was happy while it lasted. Minju stood up and pointed at me.

"This thing got first place?! This stealer? Are you blind?! She doesn't deserve this! She's just a liar and she's useless!"

All of us was in shocked. I ignored her and continued celebrating with the rest of my friends. I'm glad that I scored so much points for my first last minute assignment.