Chapter 3

Time check; 10:51 A.M.

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV;

"Ya! Hong Jisoo hold on!"

"What is it?"

I answered to the sweaty Seungcheol from afar.

"Ya! Practice hasn't even begin and you are already sweating? Babo"

"Where did you go? Oh so now you're leaving your bestfriend behind?"

I laughed and gave him a bro hug. We stood not far away from class and had a little conversation.

"So, are we still going to keep quiet about the dance studio in the dorm building?"

"Are you crazy? Of course not. I wanna see the look on the girls's (Sowon and Irene) faces when we tell the class about it."

I smirked and we gave each other a bro fist. I'm starting to think that I should make Sowon hate me as a way to interact. Cute huh?

[Author & character interaction;

Author; Nope. It's not cute, it's lame joshua.

Joshua; Hey! Rude. Continue writing. Hurry hurry.]

We entered the class and everyone was gathered closely in a circle. We joined in and Jamie was giving us an introduction of the first dance assignment we'll be doing. After he ended the briefing, I suddenly raised my hand.

"Sorry to interrupt you but are you guys aware about the dance studio in our dorm building? Yup it's pretty unknown and no one knows about it."

I smirked and gave a cheesy smile to Sowon and the both of them (Sowon and Irene) looked at each other with shocked expression.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

Ya!! What is this? How did this punk know about it? Oh god. Everyone seemed eager to know about it so he continued talking.

"Well.. I'm aware that our school closes the dance studio in the academy after school ends so it'll be easier for us to practice by using the dance studio in the dorm."

"Wow! Where did you guys heard of this?"

Jamie seemed really interested and then everything was fine until Joshua pointed to us.

"Ask Sowon and Irene. I'm pretty sure they know about this more than us."

That loser. Everyone looked at us and kept asking us about it.

"Uh.. Uh.. Um. Yeah, we was exploring the dorm yesterday and came across the room."

We thought every thing was going to be fine afterwards when Mr Seungcheol decides to interrupt the conversation.

"Yup they knew about this but actually wanted to keep it to themselves so they could use it on their own."

Aish. These two guys is really going to get it from me. I quickly stood up to defend myself.

"Aniya! We wanted to tell it but we wanted to see if it was safe to use before sharing it with the rest!"

"I really like that consideration Sowon. I'm glad you guys are finally opening it up to us. It'll be more convenient for the team after this."