Chapter 5

*:・゚✧Minju's POV;

"Take a seat girls."

I put on my upset face so that it wouldn't be obvious that I lied. The reason why I did this was because she was a competition to me. If I don't get rid of this girl, I wouldn't be on the top list of the dance academy and my parents will be mad at me.

"Tell me. What actually happened?"

"This girl! She stole my necklace! I knew from the start that she was jealous of me!"

"Ya! Do you think I can't afford this cheap necklace?"

"Of course you can but aren't your parents to busy to even care about you? Oops."

"You asshole! Watch your mouth!"

"Hey! Hey. Calm down!"

The both of us sat back down and the principal explained us the consequences for Sowon.

"I'm disappointed that this happened just when the term began. You both are smart students. I expected more."

"This wouldn't have happened if miss cheapskate didn't steal my necklace."

Sowon was about to lay her hands on my face when the principal stopped her.

"Since this is the first time.. Sowon, I'll let you go with a light punishment."

"What?! Aren't you going to kick her out of the academy or something?"

"Aniya. I know this won't happen again. Well, I hope it won't. Until then, I will have the teachers look out more for Sowon from now on. You don't have to worry."

Ugh! This didn't go as planned. I feel like shouting my lungs out.

"Then, what is my punishment? Even though I'm innocent."

"I'm sorry that we didn't install cameras in the hallway Sowon."

"Neh. Gwenchanha. I'll just receive the punishment."

"This week, you're not allowed to attend the classes and instead clean the store rooms in the academy building. There's one on each level. I'll tell the cleaners that you're on duty."

"But there's an assignment going on and it might affect my score for this term!"

"You did a mistake. You have to accept this punishment with no arguments."

"Ah seriously!"

"You girls can leave."

Daebak. She'll lose her score for the first assignment. This means that I have a better chance to over take this dummy. Sucks for you Kim Sojung.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

We exited the room and I was about to leave when Minju pulled my shirt and whispered into my ear.

"This is only the beginning Kim Sojung. Have fun losing your scores."

I ignored her and shook my arms to loosen her grip. We both parted ways. I stood by the lonely corridors, feeling frustrated. I sat on the floor, pulling my oversized pullover so that it could cover my cold hands. Suddenly, it sounded like someone was coming towards this direction. I was too pissed off to care.

"Ya, Kim Sojung, what are you doing on the ground?"

"Leave me alone."

It was Jisoo. I thought he'd go away but being his stubborn self, he sat beside me on the ground.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Gwenchanha. I'm just tired."

"Stubborn kid. Tell me."

"I can't attend class for the whole of this week because I have to do cleaning duties."

"Omo. There's an important graded assignment tho. What did you do?"

"I was accused of stealing someone's necklace."

"Did you?"

I quickly looked into his eyes with a sincere look.

"Okay, I know you didn't. Let me guess, Minju's work?"

I nodded my head and Joshua let go a sigh and cursed Minju.

"Gwenchanha, I'll do well for the next assignment."

"Why are you always so positive? Now come on and get up. Go get some rest before your cleaner duties tomorrow."

"Ya! I'm not a cleaner. Arrasso?"

The both of us laughed and Joshua walked me back to the dorm. For some reason I felt safe around him.

*:・゚✧Wendy's POV;

"I'm so worried for Sojung. That Minju is going to get it!"

"Ya, gwenchanha. Let's just stay quiet. At least we know Sowon didn't do it right?"

The four of us was sitting in a circle, worrying about poor Sowon when she suddenly walked in.

"Annyeong my lovesss."

"Ya! Why are you so happy? What happened? Quick, tell us."

All of us ran to her and gave her a warm group hug.

"One week without dancing and cleaning duties!"

"What about your scores?"

"Gwenchanha. It's just the first week. Don't worry about me."

"It's okay, me and Seulgi will find a way to help you out."

Irene and Seulgi agreed to beg their teacher to extend the assignment time.

*:・゚✧Joy's POV;

I was carrying my laundry to the laundry room when I bumped into a really tall guy.

"Oh. Mianhae"

"Gwenchanha. Sorry for not focusing on my direction."

"I'm Joy. You?"

"Kim Mingyu. Well, I have to rush somewhere. Nice meeting you!"

Omo. He's so cute and handsome. This sounds crazy but it seems like love at first sight.

*:・゚✧Mingyu's POV;

I was rushing to the hangout area because I left my scripts there earlier when I met Sowon. I'm quite a forgetful person but I just met Sowon once and I already remember everything about her. She seemed special to me. I entered the room and saw Sowon and her friend in the corner.

"Oh, Mingyu? You're not asleep yet?"

"Aniya. I forgot my scripts."

"I see. Oh btw, this is my friend Irene."

I shook hands with Irene and ended up joining them. We had a good laughter and it was a great thing to end the night with. I'm so glad I had a chance to meet Sowon.