Chapter 2

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

Irene texted me and it seemed like it was important. I had to walk past the two guys for me to get out of the area. I noticed one of them, in a black hoodie eye-ing me. Do i look weird?

Time check; 1.30 A.M.

"Yah! Baechu? What's so rushing?"

"Sowon, shh. Pali-pali just follow me!"

She kept looking around mysteriously while guiding me into a dark alley. What's wrong with this girl? Suddenly we stopped in the middle of the hallway that seems to be a secret hideout and infront of us was a room that looked like a dance studio. It was really spacious.

"Remember when we nagged about how the dance studio in the main academy building closes after school ends too? Now we can even practice in the dorm building! Thanks to me!"

"Yah! Are you crazy? What if we get murdered here? It seems so quiet and lonely."

"Don't worry, the cctvs are here! I don't think it's an offence because this room is still for use just that it's unknown to the students. So until then, let's keep our mouth shut and use it for our own. Arrasso?"

We closed the door and Irene set-up our music player. Bts's Dope came out and our bodies automically followed with the rhythm. There was three categories in the academy, dance, singing and acting. The both of us was signed under the dancing academy so we really worked hard for it. We have been dancing since forever.

*:・゚✧Seungcheol's POV;

"Are you sure she's not a murderer? What is she even doing in this dark hallway?"

Joshua covered my mouth and asked me to keep quiet while we followed the girl we saw earlier in the kitchen along with her friend. Joshua really seemed to like that girl and I've never seen him so interested in other people's business. We was hiding behind the wall when the girls stopped in front of a room. We heard them mentioning something about dance studio. They finally walked into the room so we came out from our hideout.

"So they knew about this unpopular dance room and refuse to share it with the other dance students? Ah seriously, that's not fair!"

"Gwenchanha. Let them use it for now. I know what to do later."

Joshua stopped me from attempting to barge in the room.

Next day, Monday, Time check; 8:15 A.M.

*:・゚✧Irene's POV;

School was going to start in another 15 minutes so we(Seulgi, Joy, Wendy & Sowon) was heading towards the academy building together. Seulgi was signed under the dance academy like us while Wendy and Joy was in the singing academy so we separated ways afterwards.

"Well, looks like no one is here."

We entered the cold air-conditioned dance studio and sat around the corners of the room in a small circle.

"I'm pretty sure they're going to make us introduce ourselves by showing some simple moves. What are you guys going to dance to?"

Me and Sowon looked to each other at the same time and answered together, "Bts's Dope".

The three of us laughed and the rest of the students started to come in one by one. Suddenly, two familiar looking guys from yesterday walked in after our dance instructor walked in. Yup, they were the guys in the kitchen yesterday.

"Annyeonghaseyo class, i'm your instructor, Jamie and I'll be with you guys throughout the semester so feel free to approach me if you need assistance throughout the year."

All of us got up and bowed to him. Just like Seulgi predicted, we had to introduce ourselves and show a simple dance move too. We went in rounds so the three of us was the few last ones to go. It was finally Seulgi's turn and she did her moves brilliantly. It was really smooth and she finished it with a split. Everyone cheered for her. Then it was our turn. All eyes were on us. We was doing the dance together so we walked towards the middle of the studio for a bigger space. We did a very strong cover of Bt's Dope chorus part. We danced for a long time together so we was very in sync. Everyone stood up and applaud us.

"I must say you guys are perfect for each other and wow you guys are quite strong for girls."

The whole class agreed and we walked back to our spot.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

"So guys, now that you guys have warmed up, we'll not be dancing for the first lesson but instead, get to know each other more. I have some notepads in this jar and it consists of you guy's name. You can't take a peak and just choose it without looking."

The mason jar was passed around and four names have been called so far. The questions asked were pretty serious so it made me nervous. Suddenly when I was staring into space, my name was called out by a girl called Minju. She danced with her group during the opening just now and it was fantastic indeed. Everyone looked to the nervous me.

"So, Sowon, how is your relationship with your family?"

"Oh, uh, it's great. We're fine with each other."

"That's great. So are you guys rich?"

"Her parents own two of the biggest company in Korea."

Irene answered for me knowing i was uncomfortable with the family related questions. Halla was supposed to stop asking but it seemed like she purposely continued the questions.

"So you guys must be really close huh?"

"Well.... N-not really. They are busy with work so I understand that."

"Why not? Were you always that hated?"

I froze for awhile and Halla and her friends laughed quietly at that question.

"Yes."

That was the last word that came out of my mouth before I ran out of the room. I rushed into the toilet and sat on top of the spacious sink. I couldn't control my tears. Suddenly, Irene ran in.

"Ya, Sowon. Are you just going to let them control you?"

"Irene, you know how long I've been fighting back my tears."

Irene quickly ran to hug me tightly. She was the only person in this whole world that I could ever rely on.

"You're a strong girl, alright? And I'm proud of you."

The words that comes out from Irene's mouth is always heartwarming.

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV;

It was break time. I parted ways with Seungcheol and made my way to the rooftop when I bumped into Minju and her friends.

"Oh, mianhae joshua."

"Don't act all nice to me. It's so fake."

"What do you mean? Ya, don't you think we're perfect for each other? We're both talented and rich."

Her friends just agreed with her. I ignored that question and walked past them. Minju was calling out for my name while I walked away.

[A/N: Sorry if this was a bit long. More dramas coming up in the next chapter!]