Chapter 4

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV;

"Ya Kim Mingyu! Pali-pali. I'm hungry already."

"Neh, you can go."

Mingyu was in charge of the room cleaning today. Our dorm room was the only room that didn't had a secure lock. Well the key hole was loose, so we had to take turns to take care of the dorm when school ends. I took the lift to the kitchen and there was no one there. I was choosing a sandwhich from the vending machine when I heard footsteps walking in. I ignored and continued waiting for my sandwhich that took three minutes to be ready. I turned around to choose a seat when it's ready when I saw Sowon sitting at the table opposite mine. I rolled my eyes and decided to pick a fight again as a way to interact.

"Aish. Not you again."

"Ya! This is not your priority so everyone deserves to be here."

"Ya! Can't you just keep quiet?"

"Aniya! You were dissing me so how can I not answer back?"

"Ah, seriously. Stubborn kid. No wonder your parents are too busy for you."

I realised that I accidentally said the wrong thing and she looked upset. I can see that she was about to cry and she quickly ran into the garden.

"Ya, Kim Sojung. I didn't mean it!"

I catched up to her from behind and she suddenly stopped running.

"You can hate me. But don't ever mention my parents."

She turned behind and look at me with watery eyes.

"I-i-i didn't know that you had a tough time. Mianhae."

She didn't say anything and walked to the nearest bench. Eottokke? Should I comfort her? Ah, she might think I'm weird.

[Author & character interaction;

Author; Just go with it omg, you're so weak dude. You made her sad!

Joshua; Arrasso.]

I took a seat beside her and my body was facing each other. Ah, seriously how could I let such an innocent and beautiful person cry? I'm horrible. The wind was blowing through her hair and it looked really beautiful.

"If you don't mind, what actually happened to you and your parents?"

"They.. weren't actually my real life parents.. I guess that's why I don't receive as much love and attention."

"Oh.. Mianhae.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

She looked towards me with her chocolate brown eyes and kept telling me it's okay since I looked worried.

"Gwenchanha. I'm used to it! Well, Irene was the only person that was always there for me ever since young. We've been friends for so long."

I nodded and the situation was quiet for a moment.

"You can tell me anything at all if you are comfortable. I'll be your listening ear."

"Ya! Where's that annoying Joshua?"

"Don't worry! I'm still here. Just a little bit caring now."

She nudged my arm and we continued talking for a long time when her phone suddenly rang.

"Neh, Seulgi. What's up?"

"Ya!! Sowon, pali-pali come back to the dorm. Our level subject is going to check everyone's dorm because something happened."

"Arrasso. I'll be there. Just don't worry okay, we didn't do anything wrong right?"

"Neh, come faster."

She hang up the phone and got up.

"I'll see you around, mr annoying."

"Take care babo."

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV;

The five of us stood in one line infront of our dorm room while the rest of the room was inspected. Wait, what is Minju doing there? We made way for our level subject to check our dorm. I noticed Minju smirking when she walked in with her.

"There it is! My necklace! I knew she stole it!"

"Girls, come in."

My eyes widened when I saw Minju taking a unfamiliar looking necklace from my desk.

"Hey! What is that doing here?"

"Shouldn't we ask you? What is this doing on your desk, miss Sojung?"

"I swear to god I don't know anything!"

My eyes were filled in tears. The other girls tried to cover me up but they failed.

"Sowon, follow me to the principal's office. You too Minju."

I looked towards Minju, my eyes full of anger and hate. She smirked at me once more and happily walked out. I looked towards the girls before following them from behind.

"Ya! Gwenchanha. I didn't do it right? You girls don't have to be so worried!"

"We know you'll be fine. Just take care Sowon."

I smiled at them before taking my leave with a heavy heart. I dislike showing my weak side to people but the strong Sowon is getting weaker day by day.