Chapter 7

*:・゚✧Mingyu's POV;

I couldn't get over the thought of Sowon. I got her number the other day so I decided to call her.

"Kim Sojung, are you free?"

"Aish. You miss me already?"

"Yeah, I actually do. Come and meet me. Since it's dinner soon, meet me at the rooftop, i'll go get us food."

"Neh my loyal fan!"

"Ya! I'm not your fan, arrasso?"

The both of us hanged up the same time and I headed to the rooftop with a plastic bag on my hand. Yes, I've already prepared this beforehand. If Joshua can do it, why can't I? Although I know Josh probably meant it in a friendly way. Right? I reached the place before Sojung so I went ahead to find a bench. The weather was perfect. It was dark and there was lights around us plus it was windy.

"Annyeong Kim Mingyu!"

"Pali-pali, the food is getting cold! You're so slow."

"Mianhaaaaae."

We had a simple dinner, with a few snacks, hamburgers and packet drinks.

"Gomawo."

"This is not a big deal."

"No seriously, gomawo Mingyu ah. It's been a long time since I've had a good laugh."

"Aish. That's impossible. You probably have a lot of friends.

"Aniya. Irene was my only friend but now I'm glad I found friends such as Joy, Wen, Seul, you and Joshua."

"So is Joshua more special than me?"

"Ya! Why do you ask that type of question?"

"I can't choose. The both of you are annoying and loveable at the same time. Oh ya! Kim Mingyu, you're my best friend right? So I can tell you anything?"

"Of course. Just tell me."

She came closer to me and I swear there were butterflies in my stomach. We were facing each other now.

"I think I might like him."

"Who?"

"Ah seriously! You know who. Joshua."

Wow, my heart hurts a lot after hearing that. I couldn't do anything so I just pretended to feel happy for the girl I like.

"Oh.. That's great. I'm happy for you.."

"Gomawo! He's been really cute these days and he takes care of me a lot too. I don't know why I feel happy around him."

I nodded my head and changed the topic to hide what I was feeling.

"Arrasso. Now, it's getting late. You should get to bed. Furthermore, you have duties again tomorrow right?"

"Neh. Good night my best chinggu! Saranghae."

She made a cute heart gesture above her head to me. What she doesn't know is that, that one word means a lot to me than she knows it. Saranghae Kim Sojung, but you don't notice it. She went ahead back to the dorm and I was left alone there.

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV;

I was lying on my bed but Sowon was all around my mind so I finally decided to text this kid.

"Asleep?"

"Oh, Hong Jisoo. I'm still awake. What's up?"

"Just can't stop thinking about you."