Chapter 3: What Gems Don't Need, This Gem Wants

Your POV

I looked at the provocative garments and my eyes widened with amusement and shock.

"Uh-um..." Amethyst stammered. She snatched it out of my hand and hid it behind her back, blushing a dark hue of purple. I blushed at the sight of her blushing alone and asked, "What was that?"

She smiled sheepishly and chuckled. "They're...clothes, yeah, clothes."

I've never seen these types of garments before and I wanted to know where they go. "Where do you wear this?" Her face looked heated as ever, but she didn't answer me yet. I got closer to her and she backed away. I turned my head in concern. "Amethyst, hold still, you're not well."

She tried backing away further but was blocked by a junk pile.

"(Y/N) wait-" She started.

I hushed her with my finger and softly moved her hair away from both of her eyes, making her see clearer. I reached over to press the back of my hand to her forehead to see if she was ok... But I could see her eyes now...by the gem gods she was gorgeous...

Both of our eyes sparkled in unison and she blushed once more. I couldn't help but to look away and turn around. From nervousness of course.

"(Y-Y/N)? Whats wrong?" She asked while slowly beckoning closer.

"It's nothing." I walked over to one of her junk piles and started searching for no apparent reason, but actually there was...

She was manipulating my feelings. I didn't know what to feel. Gems aren't supposed to feel this...love? Gems don't need to feel this. I am a gem. I-I can't feel this. I won't allow it. I-I can't feel this so called "love". My heart and head was beyond comprehension.

I took my hand and lightly slapped my forehead, face-palming. I tried slapping myself out of it. Maybe its just a phase? Yes that could be it...or my gem could be cracked.

I took my finger and softly glided it over the surface of my gem. No scratches. No cracks. It's actually nicely polished.

Maybe its inside my gem...maybe-

"Yo,(Y/N)!" Amethyst snapped her fingers in front of my face. Bringing me back into reality. I shook my head and looked at her with weary eyes.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine...the question is are YOU alright?"

She twiddled her thumbs at my question and nodded her head. "Hell yeah, I found my pajamas too! I'm gonna put them on now, be right back."

She returned to her room and slightly closed the door, not locked, and not even all the way closed. Temptation...Curiosity-I couldn't resist.

I slowly tiptoed to the crack in the door of Amethyst's bedroom. I peered inside, without making a sound and looked around. Amethyst turned around the corner and set clothes on her bed. I held my breath, praying to the gem gods, hoping Amethyst won't see my unacceptable behavior.

Amethyst took her shirt off, revealing a black bra, and then she took her pants off, showing what appears to be...the same provocative garment I picked up in one of her piles.

I see where that garment went on her. It went on her... well...There. Knowing my hands had touched it made me gasp slightly.

My face grew warm and my breath grew short. I felt a tight feeling inside of my chest and an odd feeling in my stomach.

I backed away stumbling on my own two feet

"Huh?" It was Amethyst. She heard me. Oh gods please don't let her know it was me.